If anyone joined here in 2005, look here

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone post here anymore from this era? You know the era TUF launched and produced Bonnar/Griffin. Although I started watching in 2004, it took me a year to join up. I never see anyone with an 05 date post here anymore.

**Moon walks into thread**

Been watching since like 96 when I was a wee little lad. Joined in 2005, tho this might have been my second account.

I lurked for a couple years before joining.

I've been here since then, but my account got banned so I had to start this one

Been watching since like 96 when I was a wee little lad. Joined in 2005, tho this might have been my second account.

Impressed lol. It's good to see how far MMA has come to be honest.

When I started watching, here in England, it was only on fucking Bravo and they didn't show PPV's. I had to watch the highlight replays that only lasted an hour the next night. They did eventually start showing PPV's though, the next night as well.

And the UFC website at the time was a mess, couldn't find any proper information. Had to result into buying events on DVD and ultimate knockouts, this was way before I had proper internet connection (so couldn't pirate).

TUF noob here. Though I was spending a lot more time on Bullshido than Sherdog back then.

Fucking TUF noobs gtfo

there are so many 05s in here, 04s are kinda rare now

I never got into it through TUF. My brother showed me a repeat of Ortiz/Shamrock, their first fight. I had watched WWF all through the 90's so knew who Ken was and was interested to see him in a real fight. This was in 04, safe to say, my love for MMA started from there.

I joined sherdog because Chris Brennan mentioned it on another site.

joined sherdog when i got internets i used to browse at school before that

I am pretty close. Lurked for a solid year before signing up and posting.

Yeah a lot of old school members posting. I think most probably got banned.

I started watching mma regularly in 2002.

I first heard of Sherdog in probably 2005 and lurked a little.

I didn't buy my first computer until 2007 (yes really,) hence my join date.

Missed it by about a month I think

What's going on? I think I joined in 2005, but who can remember. I was getting high a lot back then.

Back