If anthony loses to gus. AJ VS RAMPAGE

oceanspearer

White Belt
Reaction score
ANTHONY JOHNSON VS RAMPAGE if aj loses to gus

A WET DREAM FIGHT OF MINE!
i think aj would bring out the best of page and page would win by tko. old pride fan here, so ill get hate from new guys.

YOUR PICK

or manuwa against page or aj

Solid fight

So that means ufc won't be able to make it

Rumble has wrestling so I'd pick Rumble. Rampage is strong and can wrestle but just not to use it or mix up his striking. Very predictable. He'd be a beast if actually used wrestling for GnP

If page prepares it looks like the arlovski fight. If not it looks like his fight with tex

I think we'd see how good Rampage's chin really is.

AJ may have the heaviest hands at LHW and he's like the alpha of alpha.

No i like rampage too much for that.

Gus/Jones 2
DC/rumble
Shogun/Rampage

On the same card just for the drama and sheer awesomeness

I would rather see Rampage vs Gus. That would be a much better fight. Once Rumble knocks Gus out then Gus can fight Rampage and lose that fight also. :icon_chee

Lol @ thinking Rampage could compete with AJ. He should be fighting in the Tito/Bonnar circuit.

If he loses to Gus he should keep growing and go to heavyweight.

I'd love to see this! Too insanely naturally strong wrestler/brawlers, have to assume they'd stamd and bang, Rampage would've been a very love slight under dog in his Prime but this current version of Rumble beats any version of Page

I would rather see Rampage vs Gus. That would be a much better fight. Once Rumble knocks Gus out then Gus can fight Rampage and lose that fight also. :icon_chee

Yeah Rampage would outspeed, outbox and outwrestle Gus. Gus only have a punchers chance imo

Yeah Rampage would outspeed, outbox and outwrestle Gus. Gus only have a punchers chance imo

Hey if Gus loses to Rumble then Gus should fight Rampage. What is good for Rumble is good for Gus. :icon_chee

Back