• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If an Alien landed next to you and said - Take Me To Your Leader...

The only proper authorities that I recognize are my commanding officer and The Lord, our God. As we are commanded to present ourselves unto The Almighty and not the other way around, the far more likely available party will have to do. We find out if Zeta Reticulans are allergic to cigar smoke.

Can't you just take them to church on Sunday?

Probably point to Switzerland on the map and say you'll probably find them there in one of those giant castles or mansions. Or take him to visit uncle Mark that runs facebook.

all of you not saying me should be done for treason

Calling Border Patrol to arrest that illegal alien.
65df649c26dc7.jpeg

@Fengxian would date that alien provided that it doesn't turn black. His mom frowns upon stuff like that and will write him off the family will.

Then it's perfect, he can get his sweetest taboo and still make bank, behind closed doors of course.....

So they understand human languages but can't figure out who the leaders are and where they are?

So they understand human languages but can't figure out who the leaders are and where they are?

Yes and no, next to intergalactic space travel and trying to work out who actually runs things on this planet..... I'd rather put effort into intergalactic space travel as an Alien race.....

Back