If all dogs and cats went to war who would win?

Dogs, couple of game pits would take them all out and their owners.

@lsa

Dfuf9WA.gif

He would be way too busy touching him self.

Not really. Think of all the advantages cats have. For instance, dogs can barely even climb. They can be vicious, but they're pretty dumb and simply not on the evolutionary scale that cats are. All they have is their pack mentality. In the wild, dogs are essentially scrappy bums who rarely pick on other predators. They're just simple bullies. Meanwhile, big cats are at the point where they're hunting Crocodiles.

Dogs don't stand a chance.

Cats are selfish aresholes at the end of the day though. Think of all the infighting and power grabs that would be going on in the cat ranks. Cats ain't gonna listen to their superiors.

Meanwhile the dogs would just be getting on with shit and following orders.

Cats would own the night.

I think it might end up with the jungles and forests being cats and the plains and cities dogs..

I saw a rottweiler tear the fucking shit out of a cat one time. It was quite traumatizing. That dog fucked with that cat and made it suffer.

Cats are selfish aresholes at the end of the day though. Think of all the infighting and power grabs that would be going on in the cat ranks. Cats ain't gonna listen to their superiors.

Meanwhile the dogs would just be getting on with shit and following orders.
Lol yeah I can't stand cats either but cats are domesticated to tolerate humans, not to exchange affection.

It has been scientifically demonstrated that dogs and humans stimulate each other's oxytocin (attachment hormone) but the relationship between humans and cats doesn't produce the same results, at least not on the side of cats. Humans are a source of food for cats and so they come cozying up to us when they're hungry and stay away the rest of the time. Otherwise they would probably hunt us down if we were smaller than them.

Cats and it isn't close. The only heavy hitters on the dogs' side is the wolves. They're a strong pack hunter but against a pride of lions they are just outgunned. The various other types of big cats like cougars, leopards, cheetas and the like would own everything else. While the tigers would just be untouchable. I don't care how mean your game Pit or Rotweiller is, they are nothing to a 600lb Tiger killing machine. Sure domesticated cats are useless in the war but the large predatory cats don't need them at all.

If we are talking about just cats and dogs and not including the heavy artillery of both sides (lions, wolves etc) then dogs would probably win.

However, if cats were same size as dogs they would absolutely tear havoc on dogs.

One of the better really dumb questions asked here... cats would, if able to work together even a little, annihilate dogs...

I'd be fucked up.. going straight up war there would be a shitload of blind dogs and mauled cats running around..

Also all the cat sized dogs would be mauled..

If you've ever seen a cat seriously fight something like a jack russel terrier who themselves are tough for their size knows what i'm talking about.. cats hunt things.. dogs get fed..

Back