If a man is in the biggest fight of his life with the world watching and moment to be remembed by...

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Shouldnt he be expected to put up at least some resistance?
Ok cerrone chokes in big fights. Ok he was overwhelmed etc etc.
But c'mon. I mean he's a goddamn professional fighter. He gets payed to do this.
I dont think its unreasonable to expect him to at least throw some shots in return and not just curl up into a ball and wait for it to be called off.

It wasnt a 'dive'. But fair to say it was a weak ass performance and he couldve tried harder, and not be so jovial and buddy buddy 5 seconds later either.

Cerrone is exciting as hell but he can be disappointing like that.

He is a slow starter that can be overwhelmed. And Conor is a fast starter that likes to overwhelm guys with pressure.

Cerrone was always the perfect match up to make Conor look great. That's why he was chosen to get Conor back into the spotlight.

Those strikes would have put you in a coma mate.

The human body can only take what the human body can take. The ferocity shocked Cowboy and the strikes had juice, simple as that.

It's a fucking fight. Anything can happen.

Cerrone lost before the fight even started. It was pathetic to watch him just act as a punching bag

Those strikes would have put you in a coma mate.

The human body can only take what the human body can take. The ferocity shocked Cowboy and the strikes had juice, simple as that.

There were openings for him to do something, like the beginning clinch to try some elbows or dirty boxing and even after the head kick to start swinging.
He also knows conor starts hard and he needs to also up the intensity.
Conor also is not a huge striker at 170, Cerrone has been in there with bigger hitters.
It was just weak, considering the occasion even more so.

But c'mon. I mean he's a goddamn professional fighter. He gets payed to do this.
I dont think its unreasonable to expect him to at least throw some shots in return and not just curl up into a ball and wait for it to be called off.

It wasnt a 'dive'. But fair to say it was a weak ass performance and he couldve tried harder, and not be so jovial and buddy buddy 5 seconds later either.
Listen to this. The man doesn't not try hard.

I'm not sure I'd even consider that choking. More like laying down and accepting defeat like a shitload of us said he'd do.

Cerrone has always been one of those Fighters that get intimidated by other Fighters. I noticed this when he fought Nate Diaz. He had that look of "a deer in headlights". I never believed he was what they marketed him out to be. He was a well-rounded average Fighter. This was an easy "set-up" Fight to make Conor relevant again. No more....no less!

He cucked himself before it even began. All thos grateful to get the Conor fight is BS.

get in the ring and get kicked in the head ffs.
martial artists treat this as competion. Its good to respect your opponent.

There were openings for him to do something, like the beginning clinch to try some elbows or dirty boxing and even after the head kick to start swinging.
He also knows conor starts hard and he needs to also up the intensity.
Conor also is not a huge striker at 170, Cerrone has been in there with bigger hitters.
It was just weak, considering the occasion even more so.

Have you ever been kicked in the head?

Seriously these forums are a mess, people think Cerrone took a dive or didn't try hard enough, is this the first time you've seen him fight? He's crumbled in front of worse fighters than McGreggor, it's why he was chosen for the fight.

That doesn't take anything away from Cowboy, he's a good fighter but there's levels to this shit.

Cerrone has always been one of those Fighters that get intimidated by other Fighters. I noticed this when he fought Nate Diaz. He had that look of "a deer in headlights". I never believed he was what they marketed him out to be. He was a well-rounded average Fighter. This was an easy "set-up" Fight to make Conor relevant again. No more....no less!
He is a great fighter when he is in the zone. Just like most people at our best we can do some great things but we are not always at our best. Conor can mentally step up more often for whatever reason.

this guy is seriously acting as if Cerrone is the only fighter in history to get laid out without any resistance. The proverbial magnifying glass becomes too big sometimes...

He just got ran over man, some of you cant grasp the idea that the superior fighter shocked and obliterated him.

Back