If a fighter called Dana a "dick rider"...

Dana would just probably destroy them on live TV as he always does either that or feed them to some monster like Aldo or Cain.

Depends on who did. If some prelim mainstay, canned.

if Jones or any top fighter called him a dickrider...Dana would love it because it would give him a chance to make everything about him on the countdown show. He loves that.

If someone called Vince Mchamon a dick rider they will end up fighting each other in the ring.

28_TitoOrtizUFC84Weigh-300x450_display_image.jpg

Came here to post this

Well done.

Dana doesnt give much of a fudge, if you're making him a lot of money you can get away with things like that. One thing Dana likes more than his pride, is his money lol

If it was some like Mo who lost to the champ twice and then lost another contenders bout, they'd be cut.

I agree.....watched it on a live feed last night & some female fan screamed at him & called him a coward, I guess cause the last round he was back pedaling a lot away from Page....he screamed back at her, "Shut up U fukin' Bitch!" His handlers surrounded him then & tried to calm him down..I thought it was funny, but I have a weird sense of humor..:icon_chee

It would be more ballsy to say something bad about Lorenzo.

uncle dana wouldn't tolerate that type of nonsense from any of his fighters using that kind of profane language at him. he'll fine the fighter or release him/her from their ufc contract.

although tito was blatantly insubordinate towards uncle dana with his t-shirt containing the disparaging remark, it only shows how foolish tito behaved. tito could be getting a regular paycheck from the ufc like chuck liddell and matt hughes without having do any work besides occasionally going to ufc events to promote fights.

instead, tito is trying to make ends meet by fighting at a smaller promotion with a surgically repaired neck in his old age. tito mouthing off to uncle dana has done more harm than good for him. if there was a bridge that tito should never have burned, it was the ufc and uncle dana.

I agree.....watched it on a live feed last night & some female fan screamed at him & called him a coward, I guess cause the last round he was back pedaling a lot away from Page....he screamed back at her, "Shut up U fukin' Bitch!" His handlers surrounded him then & tried to calm him down..I thought it was funny, but I have a weird sense of humor..:icon_chee

This reminds me of when I was at Brown/Silva and Jorge Gurgel walked by and this guy kept booing him and yelling "You suck", Jorge turned around to look, saw the guy was bigger than him and kept walking.

uncle dana wouldn't tolerate that type of nonsense from any of his fighters using that kind of profane language at him. he'll fine the fighter or release him/her from their ufc contract.

although tito was blatantly insubordinate towards uncle dana with his t-shirt containing the disparaging remark, it only shows how foolish tito behaved. tito could be getting a regular paycheck from the ufc like chuck liddell and matt hughes without having do any work besides occasionally going to ufc events to promote fights.

instead, tito is trying to make ends meet by fighting at a smaller promotion with a surgically repaired neck in his old age. tito mouthing off to uncle dana has done more harm than good for him. if there was a bridge that tito should never have burned, it was the ufc and uncle dana.

Why do you call him uncle Dana ?.

They'd proceed to act things out just like they rehearsed earlier

Why do you call him uncle Dana ?.

come on, do you really need to ask or are you trolling? don't you have uncles and aunts? if yes, it's the same for many of us.

Last edited:
If you are expendable you get fired, if not you don't

you nailed it. Dana isn't going to cut off his nose to fight spite his face, if cutting the guy costs him money he won't do it. but if it's not going to really cost him much Dana would cut the fighter.

I thought that was about Rampage, but I honestly understood about half of what Mo said. It was far worse than even Rampage.

Back