If a fighter called Dana a "dick rider"...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Like King Mo did to Bjorn last night on live TV, what would happen?

I'm guessing they would be cut at or before post fight presser. Looks like Bjork is gonna give Mo another fight. Lol. If you call your boss out like that in any job chances are you would get fired. Thoughts?

tito had a shirt calling him a bitch and he kept fighting after

I've been trying to find a video of that. Sounds funny.

28_TitoOrtizUFC84Weigh-300x450_display_image.jpg

Depends on who it is. If it was someone like Jones or Rousey or someone key to international markets like Vitor, they'd get a slap on the wrist, anyone else it'd be bye bye.

you will probably end fighting wrestlers for the rest of your contract

Rebney doesn't have this hugely inflated ego that White is suffering from.

A smart man recognizes that this was not personal, just a case of an extremely surprised and disappointed fighter wearing his heart on his sleeve after getting robbed from the win of his life.

well Dana can and will cut people over whim.

He likes to show everyone he's "in control." and "not to be touched harshly on the ballsack." or "rides no dick, but makes exception for vagina." yet "backroom bonus boss you dont like? gtfo bro."

Bjork can do none of these things. Mainly b/c he doesn't own the company and is a stooge, second b/c he can't afford to lose Mo. And probably paid off the judges for ratings. So no, this "beef" will sell a few hundred more tickets and a couple more ppv buys if they decide to lose money again

it depends who the fighter is, if rhonda Dana would probably shut up

if its someone meek he will probably try and bully them

if rockhold, probably a bonus or something

If it was some like Mo who lost to the champ twice and then lost another contenders bout, they'd be cut.

well Dana can and will cut people over whim.

He likes to show everyone he's "in control." and "not to be touched harshly on the ballsack." or "rides no dick, but makes exception for vagina." yet "backroom bonus boss you dont like? gtfo bro."

Bjork can do none of these things. Mainly b/c he doesn't own the company and is a stooge, second b/c he can't afford to lose Mo. And probably paid off the judges for ratings. So no, this "beef" will sell a few hundred more tickets and a couple more ppv buys if they decide to lose money again

Comedy win right here.

Mo asked to be released. Cutting him isn't exactly a punishment.

Quadruple pay increase, let's see who wants a raise the next PPV. :icon_chee j/k
Dana would probably curse the guy or gal out and nice knowing you.

i didnt even see this but if i was him and i was called dick rider on broadcast or in private depending on the exact details i would either ask if he wants to have a fight with myself right there or walk away and fire him and make him lose as much money as possible, unforgivable imo even if he begged publicly for forgiveness, perhaps just letting it go is the most right mature answer but i wouldnt take that shit, bellator would be fine without him and he will be mostly remembered for some entertaining fights then getting slept by that backfist, you know, no knocks on his character for that it was a legit shot but this is a bit immature

If it was Brock, there wouldn't be any repercussions. As long as the fighter makes $$ for Dana, he could say/do practically anything he wants.

bellator should take advantage of this situation and create a WWF attitude era esque feud between Mo and Bjorn. Bjorn would send his top fighters out to KO king mo over several events but King Mo decisions them all and earns a chance to fight Bjorn for the heavyweight title in the next bellator ppv. With lots of trash talking and callouts during pre/post fight interviews throughout

bellator should take advantage of this situation and create a WWF attitude era esque feud between Mo and Bjorn. Bjorn would send his top fighters out to KO king mo over several events but King Mo decisions them all and earns a chance to fight Bjorn for the heavyweight title in the next bellator ppv. With lots of trash talking and callouts during pre/post fight interviews throughout

This still wouldn't entice me to watch Bellator.

Back