Idea for Breaking Bad sequel (spoilers inside)

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
So Walter White isnt necessarily dead. He was still alive when the cops got to him and Cranston has hinted that Walt isnt dead.

Ok, what if they make a sequel where Walt is in prison. Jesse gets arrested and they have to team up together to find a way to escape the prison using Walts particular set of skills.

Anyone think this would be great?

That would be the laziest sequel ever.

Don't even go there. Why tarnish a legendary series with a desperate revival? That particular idea you suggested also sounds terrible and not clever at all. I mean, Walter White not actually dead? Really? Watch Better Call Saul if you want your Breaking Bad-related fix. It's the closest we're going to get for any show in that universe, Which is more than good enough imo.

Jack and the crew gang raped Jesse repeatably, doubt hes upto doing anything anymore

Jack and the crew gang raped Jesse repeatably, doubt hes upto doing anything anymore
Yeah they definitely split his ass... Didn't see no chicks hanging around with "Uncle Jack" and crew... Didn't even think of it but yeah. Jesse got cellbitched.

Yeah they definitely split his ass... Didn't see no chicks hanging around with "Uncle Jack" and crew... Didn't even think of it but yeah. Jesse got cellbitched.

giphy.gif

Nah, I think a great ending to Better Call Saul would be to have Saul come out of hiding and defend Heisenberg at a trial. Really depends on how many seasons they want to make Saul though.

the only sequel i want to see of Breaking Bad is Jesse crashing that getaway car at high speed, the car exploding after the accident, and getting to watch Jesse burn to death inside the mangled burning wreck.

the only sequel i want to see of Breaking Bad is Jesse crashing that getaway car at high speed, the car exploding after the accident, and getting to watch Jesse burn to death inside the mangled burning wreck.

You left off the part where some woman cuts him off and he yells BITCH! right before he crashes.

So Walter White isnt necessarily dead. He was still alive when the cops got to him and Cranston has hinted that Walt isnt dead.

Ok, what if they make a sequel where Walt is in prison. Jesse gets arrested and they have to team up together to find a way to escape the prison using Walts particular set of skills.

^That's lame^

Grown-up Brock hunts Pinkman, believing he was the one who killed his mom. Nebraska, New Hampshire, Alaska, Mexico. Looks to exact revenge on the meth trade in any way and everywhere he can, along the way.

DSff01zm3TZl.jpg

iBqYUrb.jpg

Last edited:

no...almost as far away from great as you could get,in fact,it would be the most ridiculous thing I've read recently if it wasn't for a friend moaning about how he's on season 2 of Breaking Bad and he's saying he thinks its stinks....to which his facebook gripe gets more than one reply to ditch it and start watching the far better Son's of Anarchy.....that had me smh,more than your suggestion.

Better call Saul is a good prequel, let's just let it run its course before thinking about anything else.

I was thinking the same thing last week. They could do a movie on it.

Let's see what happens in Better Call Saul first.

There's already two post BB shows set in that universe. They're called The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead.

Back