Crime ID state senate candidate tells Native American Candidate to go back to where she came from.

You within the last day doing the exact same thing:

giphy.gif

You within the last day doing the exact same thing:

I'm actually pointing out the behavior of the members on this forum. The thread is full of left wingers complaining about Elon and if you want to go back and do more research, you'll see that there were very few left wingers on this forum that bitched about Elon before he bought Twitter. There were a few though. Brackis and maybe HOLA? I can't recall but it definitely wasn't a liberal hatred circle jerk in every Elon thread like it is now.

So yeah, the two things are not the same. Find me a handful of right wingers that defend what this senate candidate said and then you can start painting a broader brush.

I'm actually pointing out the behavior of the members on this forum. The thread is full of left wingers complaining about Elon and if you want to go back and do more research, you'll see that there were very few left wingers on this forum that bitched about Elon before he bought Twitter. There were a few though. Brackis and maybe HOLA? I can't recall but it definitely wasn't a liberal hatred circle jerk in every Elon thread like it is now.

So yeah, the two things are not the same. Find me a handful of right wingers that defend what this senate candidate said and then you can start painting a broader brush.
So sherdog represents the entire left? Lol, sit this one out, Roast Beef Brains....

So sherdog represents the entire left? Lol, sit this one out, Roast Beef Brains....

I thought it was pretty clear that I was referring to "the left" as all the left wing sherdoggers that were bitching about Elon in the Elon thread. I don't actually know what random Joe Schmoe lefty on the street thinks about Elon but I do know what you guys think and I know you certainly weren't bitching about Twitter censorship when it was right wingers being censored before his purchase.

But hey if you want to take shit out of context to try and win an internet exchange, go ahead.

I thought it was pretty clear that I was referring to "the left" as all the left wing sherdoggers that were bitching about Elon in the Elon thread. I don't actually know what random Joe Schmoe lefty on the street thinks about Elon but I do know what you guys think and I know you certainly weren't bitching about Twitter censorship when it was right wingers being censored before his purchase.

But hey if you want to take shit out of context to try and win an internet exchange, go ahead.

Self Awareness is not your strength.

Elon didn't start shit-posting like a complete ass and become a shill for some of the worst morons on the right until around the same time he bought twitter.

And that's coming from one of Elon's biggest apologists on this forum.

Don't Miss This, @koquerelle. It's not only arguably the most scenic drive to be found anywhere in the United States, it also doubles up with some notable history.

Wyoming Highway 296 (WYO 296) also known as the Chief Joseph Scenic Byway is a 45.96-mile-long (73.97 km) state highway in the U.S. state of Wyoming. It follows the route taken by Chief Joseph as he led the Nez Perce out of Yellowstone National Park, winding through the Shoshone National Forest, Absaroka Mountains, and into Montana in 1877 during their attempt to flee the U.S. Cavalry and escape into Canada.

478px-WY-296.svg.png
The place attracted tourists back then?!?

Elon didn't start shit-posting like a complete ass and become a shill for some of the worst morons on the right until around the same time he bought twitter.

And that's coming from one of Elon's biggest apologists on this forum.
Yeah. He was calling others ped0, acted like a twat and fucked over the government with projects like his battery plants, but he wasn't a right winger so he was cool. I remember.

Thank you for the laugh you dumbfuck.
When most of your party believes Haitians are eating dogs and the election was stolen, you are bound to have low IQ smooth brains running for office in your party.
They are eating dogs, just because you are a dumb leftist american who don't know shit about rest of the world doesn't mean it's not happening

With this and the puppy murderer South Dakota governor not being allowed in half of her state...definite lulz.

Part of MAGA candidates looks that are aiming to get racists votes.
For example in the same Cali is relatively high % of hispanic origin ppl ....and if they doesn't look enough close to white, then....
For me " liked " some comments in LinkedIn disc ... guy: my neighbor told me that I should relocate where I come from.
I had told: my ancestors had lived in this state even before U.S rule had been established here, so where I should relocate? Maybe you should relocate somewhere....

Especially funny is that some rednecks are German immigrants offsprings, immigrants who had relocated to U.S just 50- 200 years ago.
Adolf Hitler might laugh and gave applodisments about idiots.

'Native Americans' came from Central Asia I believe. This seems to be one of the cases where midwits act very smug about 'catching someone in a logical error' when there isn't one. Like 'breathing oxygen from trees in Capitalist countries', or 'you have a criminal record so you can't condemn crime', etc.

Last edited:
'Native Americans' came from Central Asia I believe. This seems to be one of the cases where midwits act very smug about 'catching someone in a logical error' when there isn't one. Like 'breathing air from trees in Capitalist countries', or 'you have a criminal record so you can't condemn crime', etc.
The logical error based on your hypothesis is the dumb fuck saying go back to where you came forefathers are not from Idaho either. Stop simping for a dumb fuck and laugh at him like the rest of us.

That was not the appropriate way to handle that, disgraceful, but on the matter of policy, I share his irritation. Hate crime laws are profoundly stupid, and shouldn't exist. Either something is a crime, or it isn't. Intent should only be measured in terms of whether or not a crime was purposeful or premeditated as it is with homicide.

Thank you for the laugh you dumbfuck.
When most of your party believes Haitians are eating dogs and the election was stolen, you are bound to have low IQ smooth brains running for office in your party.
Another day, another asshat

Back