I'd rather Wmma title fights headline fight nights then co-main PPV's

Reaction score
238 ChevchainKO vs. Eye co-maining Cejudo-Moraes
239 Nunes vs. Holm co-maining Jones-Santos

Look at fight night headliners coming up like WoodleyLawler2, Gus-Smith, Moicanio-Zombie. THOSE FIGHTS WOULD BE GREAT CO-MAINS on 60$ ppv and prbly sell more then wmma

It's not a big deal but I'd rather have just 1 title fight on most PPV . I am usually drunk and am just not buying WMMA at that juncture.

Last edited:
I'd rather MMA fights headline Main Events and Fight Nights.

All WMMA should be relagated to the early prelims.

UFC should then pay people to watch the early prelims.

No "clever" name for the rest?
I'll try
W-eye(why) fight
Nun-EZ vs Holm Short-ISH shorts
Ok these sucked but I gave it a good couple minutes thought

You want them to fight twice in a row?

I rather have those main event fights be 5 rounders.

Make a WUFC and have their own cards. All these alpha males that defend it can then go celebrate girl power together.

238 ChevchainKO vs. Eye co-maining Cejudo-Moraes
239 Nunes vs. Holm co-maining Jones-Santos

Look at fight night headliners coming up like WoodleyLawler2, Gus-Smith, Moicanio-Zombie. THOSE FIGHTS WOULD BE GREAT CO-MAINS on 60$ ppv and prbly sell more then wmma

It's not a big deal but I'd rather have just 1 title fight on most PPV . I am usually drunk and am just not buying WMMA at that juncture.
lol Hold the fuck up. Did you just suggest WMMA be demoted? On Sherdog? Mods can we get this man 5 or 6 yellow cards please.

You’re idea sounds logical and would probably increase pay per view buys but the mere suggestion shows you’re old school misogynistic pig mentality of guy fights are automatically better. Rose vs Andrade was insane!

Did you not see The Black Beast vs Ngannou? And that other boring fight I forgot the names that other time? The men are often worse than the females. Despite having way more fights which means in reality WMMA> MMA as far as number of boring fights.

Try watching Sijara vs Aspen Ladd this weekend if you want to see some real top level WMMA. Enlighten your bitter soul and open your mind. And by that I mean get high as fuck prior to watching.

giphy.gif

I am getting tired of WMMA, I understand why we have it, but very few interest me lately.
UFC must be rooting hard for Karate Hottie to get that belt. She is marketable.

lol Hold the fuck up. Did you just suggest WMMA be demoted? On Sherdog? Mods can we get this man 5 or 6 yellow cards please.

You’re idea sounds logical and would probably increase pay per view buys but the mere suggestion shows you’re old school misogynistic pig mentality of guy fights are automatically better. Rose vs Andrade was insane!

Did you not see The Black Beast vs Ngannou? And that other boring fight I forgot the names that other time? The men are often worse than the females. Despite having way more fights which means in reality WMMA> MMA as far as number of boring fights.

Try watching Sijara vs Aspen Ladd this weekend if you want to see some real top level WMMA. Enlighten your bitter soul and open your mind. And by that I mean get high as fuck prior to watching.
True neophyte of WMMA. Damn didn't even know that Sijara vs Ladd is this weekend. Waiting for fireworks.

Id rather WMMA not be on any cards in the UFC

WMMA is a joke. It is garbage.

Take it off the PPV's if you ever want me to pay for them again.

*yawn*

Another mysogynistic sherdog thread.

Keep jerkin off losers

If the champs fought regularly then sure, some of the fights could headline fight nights. Trouble is the recent crop of title holders have been fighting so infrequently. I'm sure Andrade will defend every 4 months or so, Suarez not so much if she gets the belt though. Shevchenko would be a good candidate, I'm sure she wants to fight regularly and some of her defences are likely to be a bit boring for the non-cognoscenti.

Really we should be looking-at at least 10 wmma title fights in a year and in that case some would be better suited as fight nights.

You sure you’re not drunk right now?

Back