I'd rather Wmma title fights headline fight nights then co-main PPV's

God bless WMMA

giphy.gif

If they did that the UFC would lose money.
They like to pretend that people actually like and want to watch WMMA so they can make deals with mainstream liberal advertisers.

If they have too many WMMA main events or entire cards of WMMA the ratings would go way down.

Most of us would. Problem is they're already using these "title fights" nobody gives a fuck about to prop up fight night level cards as ppvs. They know without belts on the line they can't convince people these are ppl worthy events.

However the buys lately would seem to indicate that people have caught on that wmma belts and interim belts aren't all that prestigious.

I'm sure Andrade will defend every 4 months or so, Suarez not so much if she gets the belt though.

What is this assumption based on? Suarez barely takes damage in her fights, would think she would take challenges frequently

*yawn*

Another mysogynistic sherdog thread.

Keep jerkin off losers
Nothing misogynistic about it. The women on average are less skilled. But we're paying the same premium to watch them fight. And they're taking up space on the card that could go to fights we want to see. It's a bullshit situation. No other sport does this for a reason.

If they are keeping fights like Tony/Cowboy from being 5 rounds then they have no business on PPV.

WFlyW title defenses should be on the prelims anyway.

What is this assumption based on? Suarez barely takes damage in her fights, would think she would take challenges frequently
She is very good, but only 1 fight per year in her UFC career, due to "injuries" and "ducking", if you believe this crap it's ok...more possible, she has problems with doing weight cuts, so unlikely she will defend frequently, not even talking about multiple defences run. Tbh if you look at WSW division only Andrade looks like she cand defend belt few times, but she also was talking about moving up...

“Bu but if we do an all women’s card now and then no one will buy it!”

Yeah it’s almost like no one wants to see women fight.

She's had 4 fights in 3 years

She is very good, but only 1 fight per year in her UFC career, due to "injuries" and "ducking", if you believe this crap it's ok...more possible, she has problems with doing weight cuts, so unlikely she will defend frequently, not even talking about multiple defences run.

Fair response. I "do" think she has some issues with finding opponents. The weight cut is probably a bit of an issue. But.... look what she is getting paid to fight currently, peanuts.

Once champion, her paychecks will go up greatly, so the incentive to fight will increase, especially if she smashes Andrade. Some champs sit on the belt because they want to hold it for as long as possible for sponsorship reasons. But I think if she wins the belt easy she will be considered dominant enough that she will chase fight paychecks.

The last UFC PPV on my cable bill added $70+ to it. I'd rather not have any WMMA bouts on the PPV I order, unless it Holly Holm headkick KO'ing someone.

WMMA Title fights should ALWAYS be the headliner.

Of the Fight Pass prelims.

I'd rather Wmma title fights headline fight nights then co-main PPV's

Let me get this straight. You want WMMA title fights to be headliners on PPVs, and then you want the co-mains on PPVs?

I mean, yes, that is how it works. The Co-main fights and then the headliners fight.

Let me get this straight. You want WMMA title fights to be headliners on PPVs, and then you want the co-mains on PPVs?

I mean, yes, that is how it works. The Co-main fights and then the headliners fight.

Nah, bro. He wants WMMA title fights to headline Fight Night cards just prior to PPVs and also Co-Main those PPVs.

Yeah just because it's for a belt doesn't mean people give a shit. Nobody cares about Jessica eye. I like the odd WMMA fighter, not a fan as a whole but there are a few decent fighters worth watching. Cyborg, Andrade and Joanna (especially 2015 Joanna) are excpetions to the WMMA sucks rule for me. In general WMMA sucks ass.

I said I don't want wmma title fights to headline ppv

Back