"I'd beat him if I had the flu." - Mcgregor

His flu was a balloon.

Also, Conor's BMF dreams died a long time ago.

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg
nate beetroot face confirmed.

Good, I'm glad we agree. Took a little while but I got you there.

Conor: BMF

Sweater of AV: omg, he wants the BMF belt that isn't even viable but conor said BMF so I will impose my assumptions and denigrate this person as much as I can by posting an unflattering picture of him that has nothing to do with the BMF belt or Conor's position in the sport.

Classic panic-running. Not to mention clock-watching.

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg
Yeah yeah, the Diaz Bros have never lost a fight, always those damn judges. McGregor clock-watched Nate's face the whole fight, likely more permanent brain damage, sub-titles will be coming in Nate's future interviews, its close already.

Nobody’s being anybody if they have the flu. Shit makes you lethargic to the point where a quick tap would be worth it so you could get back home and under a blanket.

Conor: BMF

Sweater of AV: omg, he wants the BMF belt that isn't even viable but conor said BMF so I will impose my assumptions and denigrate this person as much as I can by posting an unflattering picture of him that has nothing to do with the BMF belt or Conor's position in the sport.
conor: you've got jorge with the BMF belt
Jarvan: conor mcgregor never explicitly stated in written form that he wants to fight jorge masvidal for the BMF belt. any utterances of the words "jorge" and "BMF" were purely coincidental.

if him literally saying he likes what's going on in the division and mentions jorge and his BMF belt doesn't mean he fancies the fight, then what does it mean? it's the dumbest fucking thing i've seen anyone argue here in a while.

"he mentioned him and the belt but he never said he wanted it!!"

the level of mental gymnastics some people will go through to argue an irrelevant detail of something their favorite fighter said is astounding.

I hope this will be the fight where Conor solidifies the name McTapper, after a headkick and choke from Cowboy.

admitting is a confession of a fault

i guess we have another one who doesn't know what 'admit' is.
funny thing is he's most likely a native speaker

like i said dummy, that would only not make sense if you thought he wasn't saying what i'm saying he's saying.

picking an easy fucking fight as a return fight and selling as anything that is close to a legitimate fight could be just that.

Okay.... Says the guy who had to make a comeback from his ban....
Irrelevant comment, that’s like me saying “Okay... says the guy that likes his eggs sunny side up...” + i just joined pal :/

Edit: wasn’t meaning you and your thread was shit dude, just the comments were getting a bit ridiculous and off topic. Peace

Irrelevant comment, that’s like me saying “Okay... says the guy that likes his eggs sunny side up...” + i just joined pal :/

Dont call me pal. I aint your friend since you decided to make up shit in my thread. Hopefully you will learn this time, looks like you didnt learn when you were banned.

Dont call me pal. I aint your friend since you decided to make up shit in my thread. Hopefully you will learn this time, looks like you didnt learn when you were banned.
I didn’t make up shit pal. like i said before, all i meant was the comments on your thread that have nothing to do with you were getting off the topic that you made the thread about. Sorry you somehow managed find offence in that, not trying to start shit.

Peace

Back