Iceman RX

Not that I'm going to go out and buy a supplement because a MMA fighter's name is all over it, but Liddell's gut seems to be more aesthetic than anything else. Doesn't seem to hinder his performance much to me.

I tried this stuff, and it works really well. I felt an immediate difference in my workout.

I guess his days in the UFC are numbered so he needs to make some loot. *shrug*

Any samples or trials available?

lol. i love checking out the bodybuilding.com forum and trying to pick out who are clearly hired guns for different companies.

The easiest way to figure that out is to paste on their posts or statements into google.

If you get multiple identical results on various messageboards, you've got a bot or a hired gun on the prowl.

They often start off with "Hey guys! Has anyone tried product X? I heard that it does Y but I'm not sure if it works" and is quickly followed by another "member's" canned response.

I love how everyone harps on dosage, or lack there of in this case. Our bodies can't absorb half of the crap they put in these supplements. Also, you are most likely comparing Iceman RX (designed for fighters) and other supplements (designed for bodybuilders). Look at the weight difference between the guys in these two sports; totally different. I would be more concerned with the purity and effectiveness of the ingredients in either type of supplement. Other mma supplement companies like Xyience (Welcome To Xyience) or Brawl (Brawl Nutrition - MMA Supplements for Elite Fighters and Makers of the REVOLT Stack!) would be considered "under dosed" too in comparison to bodybuilding supplements. I would try Iceman RX before I knocked it; although, the price is a little high.

Back