Ice cream cake

I just had my first slice of ice cream cake. I have no idea where it was from, it was for one of my bosses who leaves today. I'm not even that fond of cake but I loved it. Only had a weeny slice so we could all have some but (best Bay Area word) it was hella good. Would eat again, I feel like I've been missing out the 8 years I've lived here.

cookie dough ice cream cake from cold stone creamery is the bomb....its creamium!

Dude is the resident retard around here…LoL

more of a vagrant retard...allegedly

Nah, that's Fudgie the Whale.

This is Cookiepuss:
cookie-puss.png
Oh, wrong puss then my bad

I've never eaten Ice cream cake.

Cookiepuss is the GOAT

I like Fudgie the Whale, but Cookiepuss is still good. Only thing wrong with Cookiepuss, is that it could cause fighting for the parts of it's face. In one case, I was a party for this classmate. Kid was a total dick. He was an awesome piano player for a second grader, and it made him popular. Everyone coddled him, but he treated people like shit. Anyhow, my parents made me go to this kid's birthday party because I was sent an invitation. Kid took everything off of Cookiepuss' face and put it on a plate for himself.

I ended up moving away for two years and came back to the same neighborhood. The asshole kid had some type of growth hinderance. The other kids got sick of his shit and he got shunned.

41E41545-D0C0-4B2C-8A4D-A31CD52B6617.jpg
Ive had a few pieces of this kind a couple times.. It’s definitely hella good. I have a problem with ice cream and cake.. I way overindulge.. Then you put them together. I must avoid haha.

Try rolled ice cream.. a place that specializes in it opened up in my area. Probably the greatest thing I’ve ever stuck in my mouth.
05590982-6A06-41A3-9BA1-44B531788822.jpeg

haha, yeah of course ice cream cake is good. i've been eating it for years. and yes, you are a bay area native, once, "hella" is a part of your normal vocabulary lol.
It's been increasingly slipping in, lol. Product of your own environment after a few years I guess.

But ice cream cake was nice. I just like ice cream, the cake and sprinkles were just extras really :D

I just had my first slice of ice cream cake. I have no idea where it was from, it was for one of my bosses who leaves today. I'm not even that fond of cake but I loved it. Only had a weeny slice so we could all have some but (best Bay Area word) it was hella good. Would eat again, I feel like I've been missing out the 8 years I've lived here.

Imagine if you had a big weenie slice...

Ice cream cake is legit

Have you had deep fried ice cream yet? easy-fried-ice-cream-recipe.jpg
MURICA!
Im honestly surprised they didnt pour melted cheese and bacon on this thing.

Have you had deep fried ice cream yet? View attachment 881427
MURICA!
Loads of people are leaving so we keep getting fed. I had a sandwich already but ordered a plant based burrito from Chipotle that they got in for us just because fuck it, I've bunged it in the freezer. See how that works out. If it's gopping, it's free gopping.

How you getting on anyway? Been a minute.

Loads of people are leaving so we keep getting fed. I had a sandwich already but ordered a plant based burrito from Chipotle that they got in for us just because fuck it, I've bunged it in the freezer. See how that works out. If it's gopping, it's free gopping.

How you getting on anyway? Been a minute.
Worddd.
Me?
Busy as fuuuuuuuck.
Work is crazy, we short handed. No one wants to work.
I got a raise.
Been listening to new Inferi like non stop

Hbu?

Have you had deep fried ice cream yet? View attachment 881427
MURICA!

Man, that was one of the main reasons to go to Chi-Chi's.
hqdefault.jpg

When I was in high school, I ate at a Chi-Chi's after work. The meal came with a free fried ice cream. I was walking home and got jumped. It was the old boyfriend of some chick I was kinda' seeing, and a few of his friends. Getting my ass kicked wasn't as bad as puking up my meal. That was good money and I got hungry again. Before getting home, I ended up getting some potato wedges at the Dash-In.

Worddd.
Me?
Busy as fuuuuuuuck.
Work is crazy, we short handed. No one wants to work.
I got a raise.
Been listening to new Inferi like non stop

Hbu?

You know I'm only going to listen to a bit of that, and only because you're my bud, right? I started listening to The Cult, Jesus and Mary Chain and not in the same genre Joy Division again.

Mate, I am not digging what you're slinging...but nice listening to In Flames again. If you're busy that means roof over you and bunny's head :)

You know I'm only going to listen to a bit of that, and only because you're my bud, right? I started listening to The Cult, Jesus and Mary Chain and not in the same genre Joy Division again.

Mate, I am not digging what you're slinging...but nice listening to In Flames again. If you're busody that means roof over you and bunny's head :)
Hahaha, all good.
It isnt for everyone and I get that.
I need something that keeps me moving though at work.
Im working more hours than everyone else in kitchen . Then chilling with bunny in free time.
Im glad I hit up buncha comedy shows before things started up cuz I dont think Im gonna have a ton of time to fuck around this season.

Man, that was one of the main reasons to go to Chi-Chi's.
hqdefault.jpg

When I was in high school, I ate at a Chi-Chi's after work. The meal came with a free fried ice cream. I was walking home and got jumped. It was the old boyfriend of some chick I was kinda' seeing, and a few of his friends. Getting my ass kicked wasn't as bad as puking up my meal. That was good money and I got hungry again. Before getting home, I ended up getting some potato wedges at the Dash-In.
Bro I havent heard anyone mention a fucking Chi-Chis in like 25 years.
Thats a blast from the past.
I cant remember what I used to eat there but remember we went like once a month and they had this crazy bull statue that was cut into slivers.
Sorry about yo meal.

Hahaha, all good.
It isnt for everyone and I get that.
I need something that keeps me moving though at work.
Im working more hours than everyone else in kitchen . Then chilling with bunny in free time.
Im glad I hit up buncha comedy shows before things started up cuz I dont think Im gonna have a ton of time to fuck around this season.
Best thing is, you're bringing in $$$ and bunny girl is cool and well taken care of. As are you :)
Talking of comedy shows, Damon Wayans at San Jose Improv tickets booked. I loved Lethal Weapon and Last Boy Scout is a solid favourite if you fancy it.

My friends wife makes the best ice cream cake .. I only have it when she makes it never had store bought so maybe it isn’t the best but I like it . Puts like a cookie bottom and has fudge in it

I remember Romantica's back in the day, think that's kind of an ice cream cake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back