Ice cream cake

I just had my first slice of ice cream cake. I have no idea where it was from, it was for one of my bosses who leaves today. I'm not even that fond of cake but I loved it. Only had a weeny slice so we could all have some but (best Bay Area word) it was hella good. Would eat again, I feel like I've been missing out the 8 years I've lived here.
I bought one from dairy queen last week. I can eat the whole thing in a day.

I bought one from dairy queen last week. I can eat the whole thing in a day.
Lol
The element of surprise helped. I thought it was just going to be cake. I wish I liked my neighbours, I could justify spending $25 on it but there's only 2 of us.

I just had my first slice of ice cream cake. I have no idea where it was from, it was for one of my bosses who leaves today. I'm not even that fond of cake but I loved it. Only had a weeny slice so we could all have some but (best Bay Area word) it was hella good. Would eat again, I feel like I've been missing out the 8 years I've lived here.

If you think Ice Cream Cakes good just wait till you’ve had Dominican Cake. But I know you’re on the west coast so I doubt it’s available out there. My deadbeat dad is Dominican, so I have no love loss for them but even my salty ass can admit that they’ve mastered the art of making a cake. Only Tiramisu can fuck with DR cake

Don’t get me wrong, ice cream cake is good, but by no means my favorite

Back