Iaquinta is real Brooklyn Gangster

Wouldn’t it just be easier to give al Conor’s left hand?

Lol can imagine if a lot of top fighters had that weapon? Scary. God Conor has shit cardio lol. I think he may have usurped BJ Penn as biggest front-runner in the sport's history. Quite the accomplishment.

I like Al but I don't see him fighting like this in the long run. He simply takes too much damage in his past two fights. He is tough as hell but I am assuming I am going to see some sort of Weidman like dip in performance in the long run. I think his stance is fundamentally flawed where he puts a lot of weight on his front foot like Alvarez. By doing that, he leans forward a lot but Al has a decent pull counter for MMA.

Al is just an alpha it’s plain as that

Haha No you wouldn’t.
Just pointed out how st**** you are. Again yes i would be with those attributes.you get ur ass handed way too often In sparring i can See some cte right Here.Dont let that change the fact of how BS ur first comment was

Last edited:
You're underestimating Alvarez. Not saying I'd guarantee an Eddie victory, but I do guarantee it would not be an "annihilation".

If the fight resulted in a violent finish, I would put money on Eddie being the one to do it.

I’m not underestimating Eddie. Eddie could very well be the toughest dude to ever enter a cage. However, he displays 0 fight IQ these days, which is bad when you consider how his chin seems to be eroding.

You're underestimating Alvarez. Not saying I'd guarantee an Eddie victory, but I do guarantee it would not be an "annihilation".

If the fight resulted in a violent finish, I would put money on Eddie being the one to do it.
doubt it, eddie is just a wild brawler . a strikers delight. give him someone with a little movement and technique and it's gonna be hard night for him

Lol can imagine if a lot of top fighters had that weapon? Scary. God Conor has shit cardio lol. I think he may have usurped BJ Penn as biggest front-runner in the sport's history. Quite the accomplishment.
Conor is the biggest lie in modern day.his complete career was build on koing Glas chinned midgets.he got no power at 170 vs the big dogs.Nate who is 6-6 last 12 fights murdered conor twice .imagine what woodley would do to conor

Was not born in Brooklyn, does not live in Brooklyn.

doubt it, eddie is just a wild brawler . a strikers delight. give him someone with a little movement and technique and it's gonna be hard night for him

Yeah, but he'll make their night hard too. That's what he does. I was responding to the claim that Al would "annihilate" him. Not saying Al couldn't/wouldn't win. But, damn. You truly are only as good as your last fight around here. Eddie could definitely beat Al.

Just pointed out how st**** you are. Again yes i would be with those attributes.you get ur ass handed way too often In sparring i can See some cte right Here.Dont let that change the fact of how BS ur first comment was

Calm down little buddy. Being a hothead makes you easy to manipulate in the ring, and on the internet.

Yeah. Faar. Seeing what Khabib did to MJ, Barboza, even Conor and small ranks like Thiago, Horcher etc makes u appriciate how good Al is

Turns out. that belt fight with Al was actually a big one and people bitched how Khabib got paper belt etc

Al would have anihalated short hands Alvarez if he was still here.

People tlaked too mch sht about Al and Khabib. But when they fight with Al or Khabib they fold like flowers

Al is the hardest hitter at lightweight imo. Behind the retired McGregor

Conor is the biggest lie in modern day.his complete career was build on koing Glas chinned midgets.he got no power at 170 vs the big dogs.Nate who is 6-6 last 12 fights murdered conor twice .imagine what woodley would do to conor

Cannot be taken seriously with such a silly statement. If Nate "murdered" Conor in the 2nd fight it would not have gone to decision lol.

Something that I think a lot of people are ignoring is the fact that Khabib didn't fight a fully prepared Raging Al, but Kevin Lee did.

Something that I think a lot of people are ignoring is the fact that Khabib didn't fight a fully prepared Raging Al, but Kevin Lee did.
Something ure failing to See is khabib didnt fully prepare for an al and al had a full camp.you even ignore that khabib outstriked al on the feet and in a 1 day post fight Interview al looked like he got run over by a train while khabib looked like he just took a shower

Cannot be taken seriously with such a silly statement. If Nate "murdered" Conor in the 2nd fight it would not have gone to decision lol.
Lmao conor got saved by the belt.Nate nuked conor it was near for a Nate finish.like Joe said they should change the judging and make it closer to a real fight.sorry conor wasnt killed first fight he quit and tapped went to the ground for a fast way out.how can a grown man support that?3 times

Calm down little buddy. Being a hothead makes you easy to manipulate in the ring, and on the internet.
And now ure telling me you would clearly win.. If you got conors left Hand TRT vitors build and wicked Tony elbows?makes sense

Lmao conor got saved by the belt.Nate nuked conor it was near for a Nate finish.like Joe said they should change the judging and make it closer to a real fight.sorry conor wasnt killed first fight he quit and tapped went to the ground for a fast way out.how can a grown man support that?3 times

3 times? What are you counting? The number of times Conor lit Nate up and knocked his ass down in their 2nd fight?

If Conor had Al’s cardio, heart, and grappling skill, he might still be LW champ.

And he'd be a completely different fighter and person, kinda like if cm punk had dcs toughness, drive, wrestling experience and waistline

Back