Media Iaquinta gets another call-out, he accepts (sort of!)

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score

Islam wants a fight before Ramadan but Ragin Al seems down for a bout later in Moscow.

He wants to fight Islam...in Russia...isnt he effen awesome? Lol

More shots fired, Islam is pushing for the NY card instead:

Al wants a free trip to Russia. He doesn’t want to take a short car ride to the fight from his house.

Raging Al did well enough against Khabib. He's hoping to do better versus the Poorman's version. I'm saying Islam wins via decision regardless of location...

WHEN IS ISLAM FIGHTING!?!?!?

Jesus, I've heard talks about him and contracts for fucking months now I feel like.

Why isn't a fight getting made!?

Another non top 10 fight for the duck, iz normal

Who do you want him to fight? The Lee fight didn’t materialize, Gillespie is still in a coma, Pettis has dropped like 10 in the past year, and the guy he pursued the most is a BLATANT Kiwi duck fighting another gatekeeper this weekend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...hooker-shuts-down-islam-makhachev-callout/amp

“One kid, he called me up, Islam Makhachev, Khabib’s training partner. He says he’ll take the fight,” Hooker said. “Mate, I said you know if I fight Gaethje, if I fight Poirier, if I fight ‘Cowboy’ in a main event in Auckland, (it would be a) sellout. It’s going to be exciting. No matter what happens, we’re going to go out there and put on a show. Bruv, I’ll be standing outside of Pak ‘N Save trying to give tickets away (against Makhachev). Are you serious?

Jesus, I've heard talks about him and contracts for fucking months now I feel like.

The guy has become more famous for not fighting than actually getting in there

<Oku02>

A good fight to see how Islam's wrestling compares to Khabib's.

Javier who is very unbiased and respectful recently confirmed its very hard to find Islam a fight because everyone views him as a risky opponent.

In his tweet Islam shows even the Gregor rumors weren't baseless, so Gillespie must have ducked him

Raging Al did well enough against Khabib. He's hoping to do better versus the Poorman's version. I'm saying Islam wins via decision regardless of location...
You can also say poor mans Khabib saw his brother beat Iaquinta soundly and decided its the safer fight than vs FKL

You can also say poor mans Khabib saw his brother beat Iaquinta soundly and decided its the safer fight than vs FKL

FKL is the one who signed with another opponent so that makes no sense

In all seriousness though I think Al prefers a 5-rounder and knows that wont happen at 249.

Islam needs to fight someone that also been winning. Not Al

Except Kevin Lee even admitted that both him and Makhachev were both eager to make the fight happen, it was the UFC who didn’t want it.

These silly narratives were also spread about guys like Khabib when he was coming up, saying “he’s fought no one relevant etc” yet people who’ve never been in the fight game don’t understand how hard it is to book a fight against a solid prospect who’s isn’t marketable.

Islam needs to fight someone that also been winning. Not Al

Who do you suppose he fight then? Gaethje?...Too soon. This is a fine gatekeeper opponent for Islam, before he moves on to the Cerrone/Felder/Hookers

and the guy he pursued the most is a BLATANT Kiwi duck fighting another gatekeeper this weekend.

Lol! I guess Felder is pretty much gatekeeper bound at this point, isn’t he?

I’m not disagreeing, but who has Hooker ducked?

Lol! I guess Felder is pretty much gatekeeper bound at this point, isn’t he?

I’m not disagreeing, but who has Hooker ducked?

Both Felder and Hooker ducked Islam.

This Saturday is main event of the ducks, cant see why anyone cares to watch it.

117542100_0692c4f4d9_z.jpg

Back