Media Iaquinta gets another call-out, he accepts (sort of!)

Lol! I guess Felder is pretty much gatekeeper bound at this point, isn’t he?

I’m not disagreeing, but who has Hooker ducked?

He blatantly ducked Makhachev with all kinds of excuses.

First he said Makhachev wouldn’t sell any tickets in New Zealand, then he tried to use rankings as another excuse... it was one of the most cowardly things I’ve seen in the UFC. And ironically enough he ended up fighting marketing machine and celebrity “Paul Felder”

Dudes not a Kiwi, he’s a duck.

564575.jpg

Except Kevin Lee even admitted that both him and Makhachev were both eager to make the fight happen, it was the UFC who didn’t want it.

These silly narratives were also spread about guys like Khabib when he was coming up, saying “he’s fought no one relevant etc” yet people who’ve never been in the fight game don’t understand how hard it is to book a fight against a solid prospect who’s isn’t marketable.
I mean yea, lets see Makachev in action.
Imo best for him would be: take any fight anywhere ( ofcourse not while ramadan), he is already on 6 fights winning streak, so he only needs 4more, then i dont know how anybody can deny him top10.

We need a contract stipulation in place that if these guys under Ali lose, Ali has to get in the cage for 5 rounds with the winner.

That’s not accepting. He knows that Islam wants to fight on the Khabib card and would not fight on other cards

Poirier just called him out. Would be surprised if he takes the Islam fight.

Who do you want him to fight? The Lee fight didn’t materialize, Gillespie is still in a coma, Pettis has dropped like 10 in the past year, and the guy he pursued the most is a BLATANT Kiwi duck fighting another gatekeeper this weekend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...hooker-shuts-down-islam-makhachev-callout/amp

Calling out hooker was such a bullshit move. We all know how that fight would go. I don't like strikers myself but I don't enjoy watching strikers get mugged by superior wrestlers. Ferreira would be better.

Back