Ian McCall vs. Ray Borg Set For UFC 203 in Cleveland

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Good for Ian McCall getting that show and win money without even having to fight than getting to turn right around and get another opportunity to get paid. I'm sure he's happy about that after the layoff he had. Who wins?

FFS knock this fool out asap, Uncle creepy for the win.

Good for Ian McCall getting that show and win money without even having to fight than getting to turn right around and get another opportunity to get paid. I'm sure he's happy about that after the layoff he had. Who wins?

I was hoping for Reis vs Ian, just because I think UC would win and he'd get another shot at DJ.

Taking our guy @SCTT_UncleCreepy here. Borg relies too much on his grappling. I think Ian stuffs his takedowns and boxes him up en route to a UD.

Hope Creepy smashes this dude for pulling out of 201 a week after signing the contract. He can go to Bellator with his magically recovered ass.

I love Uncle Creeps but Borg is from Albuquerque and I've been watching him for a while now so gotta pull for my hometown bretheren.

Looks like things are really working out for Uncle Creepy. First he gets paid after Scoggins' blown weight cut and now he gets a much more favorable match up in Borg. I'm happy for the guy, I'll be pulling for him to out together another run at the title.

Dammit, Ray Borg could potentially go 3-3 in six fights and that dude is super talented. It's not easy being a flyweight prospect in the UFC.

Hope Creepy smashes this dude for pulling out of 201 a week after signing the contract. He can go to Bellator with his magically recovered ass.
Justin "scumbag" scoggins was the one who pulled out. Not Ray.

I was hoping for Reis vs Ian, just because I think UC would win and he'd get another shot at DJ.

Taking our guy @SCTT_UncleCreepy here. Borg relies too much on his grappling. I think Ian stuffs his takedowns and boxes him up en route to a UD.
I think that's exactly what'll happen, McCall using his hands to box Borg up and win a decision. I would have liked the Reis fight too, I wonder what they'll do with him now?

Justin "scumbag" scoggins was the one who pulled out. Not Ray.
Ray pulled out of his fight against Fredy Serrano at 201. That post was still dumb tho. We don't know what happened.

I think that's exactly what'll happen, McCall using his hands to box Borg up and win a decision. I would have liked the Reis fight too, I wonder what they'll do with him now?
Reis vs Smolka maybe.

C'mon Ian, let's get some momentum going so you can get a title shot.

I think Ian is the slightly better striker, and whilst Borg is a great grappler, I think Creepy's TDD and scrambles will be on point.

It will be interesting to see how Ray's striking has progressed since the Scoggins fight, though. That was a clear weakness.

He has amazing striking coaches so I expect an improved version.

Ray pulled out of his fight against Fredy Serrano at 201. That post was still dumb tho. We don't know what happened.

Reis vs Smolka maybe.
Smolka is fighting Pettis on the Portland card though, you'd think Reis would wanna get back in their ASAP considering he won in all of about 2 minutes.

Good question. Unless he is fighting for the title next I think it'll be Reis vs Smolka.

EDIT: Didn't realize Pettis fighting Smolka. Doesn't make much sense for Louis?

Smolka is fighting Pettis on the Portland card though, you'd think Reis would wanna get back in their ASAP considering he won in all of about 2 minutes.
Just now caught your post my man, I agree with @Lucifer Alpha Pettis seems a step back for Smolka. Guess they might end up giving Reis the title shot. Any word on the MM injury? I never heard what it was or if it was serious.

I didn't even know that. I must be slipping.

Maybe Reis vs Nicolau? Could also do Bagautinov but Ali has a great chance of winning that fight.

Pettis seems a step back for Smolka.
I disagree. Smolka has more momentum right now but Sergio still has the highest ranked win between the two of them over a guy who beat Smolka.

I didn't even know that. I must be slipping.

Maybe Reis vs Nicolau? Could also do Bagautinov but Ali has a great chance of winning that fight.

I disagree. Smolka has more momentum right now but Sergio still has the highest ranked win between the two of them over a guy who beat Smolka.
Yeah I think Ali beats Reis. Would be a huge opportunity for Nicolau though. Beating Moraga was a nice victory.

Back