Ian McCall paid show and win money; Scoggins will not be paid

What was the deal with scoggins here?
Stopped cutting 6 pounds heavy the night before and got pulled from the card, he's moving to 135. I feel bad for him though, he immediately accepted that it's his problem and moved to 135 going forward, and he's never missed before. Compare that to Lineker, Gastelum, Hendricks, or Rumble..

Show and Win deserved for Ian

Scoggins getting nothing, thats harsh, could at least given him his BFH

They should give Ian his show and win, his reebok pay, Scoggins' show and win, and Scoggins reebok pay.

Good to hear hope Uncle Creepy gets a fight soon.

But will he get his Reebok money....?

I'm kind of surprised they gave him his win money , good for them

Dang. That's unprofessional, but for his safety it's good that they forced him to stop.
Like someone else was saying, if he's already having problems making weight at this age, he'd probably do himself a lot of good to go up to BW.

He was at the point where he couldn't lose anymore water, probably near renal failure.

Damn. This was a good match up and I was really excited to see Scoggins fight after his last performance.

Glad McCall didn't leave empty handed, and hopefully this is just an isolated incident for Scoggins.

This clown was too busy tryna bring NSync back

CofxsrWUkAQqlK8.jpg

Glad Ian got compensated accordingly. Scoggins still deserves to be punished

So happy for Ian. We should actually just set up a gofundme page for him and throw in our money regularly.

As for Justin, I think the UFC should have paid him as well. After all, he's a nice kid with a bright future. He definitely deserves that money as well.

Scoggins couldn't get below 132.5.
He's already said he's moving to BW too.
Could have been a great fight we missed though.

Stopped cutting 6 pounds heavy the night before and got pulled from the card, he's moving to 135. I feel bad for him though, he immediately accepted that it's his problem and moved to 135 going forward, and he's never missed before. Compare that to Lineker, Gastelum, Hendricks, or Rumble..
Damn, I wanted to see what he could bring to the table against DJ! Bummer.

Good for Ian, they should cut Scoggings imo.
At this level not even making close to weight is just pathetic and unprofessional.
So they should cut Lineker as well?

Scoggins did the right thing to not damage his body and take a loss. I respect the decision he made.

Also him not being paid would be obvious so putting that in the title is silly.

Mccall already fought a Lineker who missed weight and lost 2-1 in rounds.
He was basically the BW Lineker that crushes competition fighting a LW Mccall.
That unfair loss sent Creepy far away from the title shot

Glad to see Ian getting paid, he definitely deserves more though.

Back