Ian McCall paid show and win money; Scoggins will not be paid

Good for Ian, he gets win money and he can still fight on any upcoming fight... double the money, hopefully he can get on another card quickly

Scoggins did the right thing to not damage his body and take a loss. I respect the decision he made.

Also him not being paid would be obvious so putting that in the title is silly.
Hallman got paid his show money when he missed by 7 lbs vs. Tavares. He got cut too though.

That's the right thing to do. McCall is underpaid anyway, so it shouldn't break the bank.

Happy for Ian, he was a real professional. I feel bad for Scoggins though. I know he fucked up, but I can't help it. Hopefully he'll learn.

You fuck up that big or badly in a regular job you get shit canned. He's supposed to be a professional.

Good for Ian, they should cut Scoggings imo.
At this level not even making close to weight is just pathetic and unprofessional.
He didn't make weight one time, and you're calling for his job? Fuck that, he made a bad mistake, and he won't make it again. He suffered enough by not getting paid.

It's his first time, he knows he fucked up.
He's made weight numerous times before, but he fucked up once, and now people want his head!

Weight-cutting is a motherfucker, and I'd like to know how many times these other guys have had to make weight in their lives, before they bag on him.

He's made weight numerous times before, but he fucked up once, and now people want his head!

Weight-cutting is a motherfucker, and I'd like to know how many times these other guys have had to make weight in their lives, before they bag on him.

People are acting like he's Johny Hendricks.

Not a "creepy" fan, but he deserves his show and win money. Good for him. Fuck Scoggins, make weight or move up brah.

Well thats good to hear. Hopefully Uncle Creepy can fight soon.

That's great!

He should apologize to Ian and the fans, and then leave it alone.

He was hoping McCall might still be a gamer and step up. Fight a heavier man on short notice. The way a guy like McGregor does.

But I guess being Irish doesn't automatically make one a badass who lives to step into the cage. :)

He was hoping McCall might still be a gamer and step up. Fight a heavier man on short notice. The way a guy like McGregor does.

But I guess being Irish doesn't automatically make one a badass who lives to step into the cage. :)

He did that already with Linekar didn't he? Fighting at CW doesn't help him in the rankings or the division.

Sucks to be Scoggins.

Back