Media Ian Garry's wife wanted him to fight Khamzat Chimaev in an elevator

She’s clearly just using him for fame and this is just another example, she knows if he fought khamzat there and then it would go viral and he’d become more famous.

She will contemplate leaving him if he loses to Luque

It's almost as if we follow stories related to the sport so that we can be more emotionally invested in the actual fights. You understand it's shit like this that sells fights, right?

Btw, explain to us how the book was taken out of context. She literally wrote a book about marrying professional athletes and then married one. That's like saying people take Mein Kampf out of context.

It was just a gig, probably not even her own idea. It came out as an audiobook in 2010 as part of the wc 2010 hype where her home country England participated in.
Obviously these football players have a good looking wife and the Tabloids like to report about that and the fans like to read about that, so as a result they made this audiobook to get in on the hype of the sporting event. I believe later, they made like a little book as well. It is nothing serious bro.

Also, she was like 27 at the time and good looking as well. She didnt need to write a book about this, she could have got a sports star maybe. Instead she got some nutritionist lol

I guess what will be interesting is the next time he and Khamzat cross paths, now that this is out there. I can see someone in Khamzat's entourage making a thing of it.

This saga just gets worse by the day. I defended him with the name thing because i don't think that is a big deal lots of people combine last names. Then i heard about her book about how to be a W.A.G and her x husband living with them. Plus the x husband put him on a Vegan diet while him and "Ian's" wife sit there and eat meat, Oh man, Yeah can't defend this cuck anymore. lol Colby gonna have a field day with him now.
Thank you for the summary. I could not make head or tail about what was going on. Plus his wife is nearly double his age? Holly Molly. This is crazy!!

Wow…didn’t know WAG was something to be proud of. Basic af imo. Nonetheless, Garry is the truth. He’ll keep winnimg and I’ll keep feasting on the tears. Don’t be surprised if him and Shavy share the octagon in a high stakes fight.
What is a WAG.. asking for those who don’t know.

Thank you for the summary. I could not make head or tail about what was going on. Plus his wife is nearly double his age? Holly Molly. This is crazy!!
Unfortunately none of that is actually true

Unfortunately none of that is actually true
Ok what’s true what’s not?

Does he carry his wife’s last name?
Is it true she is significantly older than him.. like close to his mom age older?
Is it true the wife’s ex lives with them ?

What is true what is false?

Is it true she is significantly older than him.. like close to his mom age older?

His wife's birth name is Machado. His stepsons name is Machado Cullen. His son's name is Machado Garry.

He took he added her name to his so the whole family would share a name. He didn't change his name for his wife, he did it for his stepson. It's unconventional, sure, but I think it's a cool thing he did.

People are lying like crazy about this guy, saying he took his wife's exes name, saying that her ex lives with them. Her ex is a nutritionist, and Garry hired him to be his nutritionist. Makes sense to pay the father of your stepson, no?

It's like the chuds can't imagine having a healthy relationship with an ex, or a healthy relationship at all for that matter.

She is older than him, yeah. She's 40 he's 26. She's also his manager.

MMA media is making a big deal out of nothing because he's not particularly likeable and they want to tear him and his wife down. I find the whole thing quite distasteful TBH.

His wife's birth name is Machado. His stepsons name is Machado Cullen. His son's name is Machado Garry.

He took he added her name to his so the whole family would share a name. He didn't change his name for his wife, he did it for his stepson. It's unconventional, sure, but I think it's a cool thing he did.

People are lying like crazy about this guy, saying he took his wife's exes name, saying that her ex lives with them. Her ex is a nutritionist, and Garry hired him to be his nutritionist. Makes sense to pay the father of your stepson, no?

It's like the chuds can't imagine having a healthy relationship with an ex, or a healthy relationship at all for that matter.

MMA media is making a big deal out of nothing because he's not particularly likeable and they want to tear him and his wife down. I find the whole thing quite distasteful TBH.

This situation gives off Rose Pat vibes.

I hope He is in a good space and not getting taken to the cleaners.

How many boyfriends have gotten into fights/got their ass kicked because their GF loves drama?

And to do shit like this at 40 YEARS OF AGE and not fucking 18 is insane

Some people get turned on by violence. I’ll bet Ian’s wife gets off on seeing his man beat up another man. Alpha chick kinda shit.

There should be a mega-sticky thread to clear up the this situation. The pundits and rumor mills are going insane.

What is true?

What is not?

tumblr_og6jm5P7Pd1vjwia2o1_500.jpg

Back