Khamzat Chimaev: "Jon Jones would be a dream fight, regardless of weight class"

Some of you just can't be for real, lol.

Imagine getting asked about your absolute dream fight, and you reply knowing that it's just for fun. Picking the guy you consider GOAT.
"He couldn't finish Burns, he should focus on MW first, way too small for Jon" etc... <Lmaoo>

There has been a few replies since my initial post, and I would like to adress them all, as if they were one:

Wouldn't it be fucking cool to see Khamzat vs Jones?

Do not tell me that you wouldn't like the fight. I know that you would be lying.
Sounds like the squash match of the century. Borz would have pretty much zero chance. Except for some freak injury to Jones during the fight.

So, no.. I wouldn’t like that fight.

Be careful what you wish for. Jones loves to fight smaller guys.

Khamzat talks a lot for a guy whose best wins are a blown up LW he went life and death with and a WW with no knees on 2 weeks notice that could've been a draw

I enjoy watching him fight, I just wish he'd do more of it rather than constantly talking about all these people he can beat

Reactions: mkt
Oddly enough, I kind of would be interested in that one.

Jones likely handles him, but would be fun to see how their wrestling matches up.
I think Jones handles him easily. However, I think the prime Jones from 10-15 years ago who outwrestled Cormier and a bunch of D1 LHWs would give Khamzat the Brandon Vera treatment within seconds of the bell ringing.

Dude fight someone first before looking for superhighway you no where near deserve. Dude has 2 wins Burns and a 10 day notice ww Usman. Both were razor close fights the only 2 times he's fought legit killers. Maybe fight more than 1 time a year too.

Fight one single top 10 MW first.

Khamzat talks a lot for a guy whose best wins are a blown up LW he went life and death with and a WW with no knees on 2 weeks notice that could've been a draw

I enjoy watching him fight, I just wish he'd do more of it rather than constantly talking about all these people he can beat
Mental gymnastics

Back