I would honestly favor Ronda in a matchup with Jon Jones

you have way too much free time on your hands. lol.

tumblr_n15licss6x1qbjvsro3_r1_250.gif

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

I seldom post (as evident by my post count and join date) but I couldnt resist responding to this.

This is the best attempt at troll ever. You didn't just write a single sentence you went into several paragraphs thoroughly destroying logic in the process.

Hands down post of the year!

Too obvious to be even a decent troll thread and wasn't even clever or funny

I clicked on this hoping it might be good for a chuckle. Nope. That's two minutes of my life I'm not getting back. I hope you used them to apologize to anyone you have daily contact with.

Yeah... not sure if you're trying to be ironic or not, regardless the thread title is stupid, and doesn't really reflect what you've written.

[YT]qEZOsJCQ-DM[/YT]

This is literally one of the worst OPs I've ever read.

Gee.

Zus.

Christ.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

I seldom post (as evident by my post count and join date) but I couldnt resist responding to this.

This is the best attempt at troll ever. You didn't just write a single sentence you went into several paragraphs thoroughly destroying logic in the process.

Hands down post of the year!

You should get back to not posting.

What if it was a troll post to get people complaining that it was a troll post.

This isn't as farfetched as it might seem at first glance. Jon Jones is ranked #1 P4P in the world, but Ronda Rousey is not that far behind, she is officially ranked #10 in the world and with a few more dominant performances she could easily crack the top 5 P4P whereas Jon Jones has some tough matches on the horizon with a rematch against Alexander Gustafsson and a potential bout with Daniel Cormier. With a loss he could drop to the bottom half of the top 10 P4P and below Ronda.

Ronda Rousey is an Olympic caliber athlete and even has a medal in judo, whereas Jones doesn't have very good credentials in his bread and butter wrestling, he never even made it onto a D1 program.

Ronda Rousey actually has the striking advantage as well since she routinely bests world class boxers in sparring, even knocking guys heads off in practice. Jon Jones is a sloppy "look-see-do" fighter that relies on rule bending tactics like eye rakes to mask his limited technique. Ronda could easily land a body shot to drop Jones just like she did Sara McMann and use her Olympic grappling to finish him off.

Jon Jones has gone to decision in 3 of his last 5 fights whereas Ronda dominates her talent stacked division and finishes all of her opponents.

Under the right circumstances Ronda could out-grapple Jon Jones and sink an armbar before he even knew what hit him, because anyone that Ronda drops on their head isn't getting back up from that.

Obviously anyone that doesn't at least entertain the notion that the Olympian Ronda Rousey could pull it off is just insecure and a misogynist.

Only skimmed, but that is your give-away that you're blatantly trolling. I'm sure there is probably more, but like I said, I skimmed.

She has small eyes, I think she would have a chance.

She won't let go an armbar like Belfort did.

And also Jones is usually scared, he would be terrified of Ronda's mean face.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Plus, you know she's already in his head.

Bet your life on it or gtfo.

Well done, Sherdog. You have proven once again that this place is nothing but a collection of insecure misogynists.

Your masculinity is so threatened that you can't entertain the thought that an OLYMPIC ATHLETE can defeat Jon Jones simply because Jones is a man and Ronda is a womyn?

Well done, Sherdog. You have proven once again that this place is nothing but a collection of insecure misogynists.

Your masculinity is so threatened that you can't entertain the thought that an OLYMPIC ATHLETE can defeat Jon Jones simply because Jones is a man and Ronda is a womyn?

your posts reek of virgin

ronda DOES NOT READ SHERDOG

posting topics like these isnt going to get you laid NOOB

jones wins this fight with his first punch or kick, instant ko

Back