I would honestly favor Ronda in a matchup with Jon Jones

GoblinGuy**

Green Belt
Reaction score
This isn't as farfetched as it might seem at first glance. Jon Jones is ranked #1 P4P in the world, but Ronda Rousey is not that far behind, she is officially ranked #10 in the world and with a few more dominant performances she could easily crack the top 5 P4P whereas Jon Jones has some tough matches on the horizon with a rematch against Alexander Gustafsson and a potential bout with Daniel Cormier. With a loss he could drop to the bottom half of the top 10 P4P and below Ronda.

Ronda Rousey is an Olympic caliber athlete and even has a medal in judo, whereas Jones doesn't have very good credentials in his bread and butter wrestling, he never even made it onto a D1 program.

Ronda Rousey actually has the striking advantage as well since she routinely bests world class boxers in sparring, even knocking guys heads off in practice. Jon Jones is a sloppy "look-see-do" fighter that relies on rule bending tactics like eye rakes to mask his limited technique. Ronda could easily land a body shot to drop Jones just like she did Sara McMann and use her Olympic grappling to finish him off.

Jon Jones has gone to decision in 3 of his last 5 fights whereas Ronda dominates her talent stacked division and finishes all of her opponents.

Under the right circumstances Ronda could out-grapple Jon Jones and sink an armbar before he even knew what hit him, because anyone that Ronda drops on their head isn't getting back up from that.

Obviously anyone that doesn't at least entertain the notion that the Olympian Ronda Rousey could pull it off is just insecure and a misogynist.

And I would honestly call you a fucking moron.

Pretty weak troll attempt. Try coming across a little more innocently stupid.

He would just eyepoke her before she could get the clinch.

You should start standing in front of poles in Central New York in the dark of night.

He would just eyepoke her before she could get the clinch.

She has small eyes, I think she would have a chance.

She won't let go an armbar like Belfort did.

And also Jones is usually scared, he would be terrified of Ronda's mean face.

This is by far the fucking dumbest post to ever enter sherdog! We are all stricken with shertardedness after reading this utter piece of shit post.

Well I just hope TS got whatever he was trying to get out of this. Makes my life seem exciting.

This isn't as farfetched as it might seem at first glance. Jon Jones is ranked #1 P4P in the world, but Ronda Rousey is not that far behind, she is officially ranked #10 in the world and with a few more dominant performances she could easily crack the top 5 P4P whereas Jon Jones has some tough matches on the horizon with a rematch against Alexander Gustafsson and a potential bout with Daniel Cormier. With a loss he could drop to the bottom half of the top 10 P4P and below Ronda.

Ronda Rousey is an Olympic caliber athlete and even has a medal in judo, whereas Jones doesn't have very good credentials in his bread and butter wrestling, he never even made it onto a D1 program.

Ronda Rousey actually has the striking advantage as well since she routinely bests world class boxers in sparring, even knocking guys heads off in practice. Jon Jones is a sloppy "look-see-do" fighter that relies on rule bending tactics like eye rakes to mask his limited technique. Ronda could easily land a body shot to drop Jones just like she did Sara McMann and use her Olympic grappling to finish him off.

Jon Jones has gone to decision in 3 of his last 5 fights whereas Ronda dominates her talent stacked division and finishes all of her opponents.

Under the right circumstances Ronda could out-grapple Jon Jones and sink an armbar before he even knew what hit him, because anyone that Ronda drops on their head isn't getting back up from that.

Obviously anyone that doesn't at least entertain the notion that the Olympian Ronda Rousey could pull it off is just insecure and a misogynist.

Yea you should really go drive to the nearest cliff and just drive off of it.

I'm just curious to see if anyone will take you seriously...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back