• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I Would Beat Khabib" Says Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist

They really need to just book a fight like this to put an end to the bullshit. Set it up! Just shut these fucking dumb Hear Me Roars and Soy Boys up and let Khabib put her out.

Sorry. That’s not how it’s done friend. I’ve said enough to make the point. Unless it’s a matter of public record, anyone who trains will tell you stories like that are supposed to stop there.

Holy lord... when this happened in 2015, I had read the name “Alex” and watched the video. 16 year old blue belt. Found some old Sherdog threads on it. We all assumed it was a boy (“Alex”, no breasts and spiked hair). Turns out Alex was short for Alexandria, and Sara lost to a 16 year old girl... and a blue belt at that.

Wow...

I stand corrected! It wasn’t a boy at all. Jesus. That’s sad.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/middlee...old-alex-enriquez-at-a-jiu-jitsu-tourney/amp/

Yeah i believe i saw that one here on sherdog

Male pro vs female pro is indeed like a giant vs a child. I wonder who the fuck ever sanctioned that Rijker fight

But female pro vs average joe: the woman pro always wins. At least I have never seen differently.

Not in a youtube video, not at my boxing gym, not in life. A few months ago actually there was a dude trying to assault a female kickboxer in my country. She beat him up severely and he fled.

This is why dude if i ever have a daughter i am going to stimulate her to become good at a martial art

Not in a youtube video, not at my boxing gym, not in life. A few months ago actually there was a dude trying to assault a female kickboxer in my country. She beat him up severely and he fled.

you know there more than punching and kicking in fighting. I doubt she could handle him in grappling.

you know there more than punching and kicking in fighting. I doubt she could handle him in grappling.

Oh really, no I never knew that.

Well this particular fighter is a kickboxer, so probably not in wrestling, but who tf cares.

Had she been a pro grappler she would have been able to handle this thug too.

Provided he aint some type of trained wrestler, but this guy probably has never been near any martial arts training in his life. Dude was totally overwhelmed by the violence from this lady he thought he could rob

Oh really, no I never knew that.

Well this particular fighter is a kickboxer, so probably not in wrestling, but who tf cares.

Had she been a pro grappler she would have been able to handle this thug too.

Provided he aint some type of trained wrestler, but this guy probably has never been near any martial arts training in his life. Dude was totally overwhelmed by the violence from this lady he thought he could rob

I don't believe it if he's athletic or 150+ pounds. Maybe in a kickboxing sport. What's her name? I doubt she could beat him in mercy.

Judo? Isn't that shit what kids take up at the YMCA?

Back