I Wonder How James Vick Feels Now?

Im thinking that james is feeling like if he wasnt from texas then the name " the texecutioner " wouldnt make any sense

I could watch Vick get knocked out all day, him and Michael Chiesa both just rub me the wrong way for some reason. Both are mediocre but have way over-inflated opinions of themselves as fighters, it's almost delusional in a way.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Im thinking that james is feeling like if he wasnt from texas then the name " the texecutioner " wouldnt make any sense
jRR5Izw.gif

Uhhh...yeah? He could be on a 20-fight win streak and that name wouldn't make sense if he wasn't from Texas.

Just plain stood there and became a punchinng bag. Would have helped to throw back.
it's crazy, for 'defense' he basically extends his arms or they're down around his chest. maybe he keeps thinking because he's tall they can't punch his head. horrid defense

He's what we labeled "a waste of height" playing basketball as youngsters.

He's too big to be elusive and yet, too uncoordinated to use his size and reach advantage.

I'm glad he's gotten fucking destructificated in multiple ways his last 3 or 4 fights.
I enjoy most all fighters, but James Vick is a sorry muhfucker

Guy who lost when getting a step up in competition continued to lose when getting a step up in competition.

Some real mind blowing stuff.

The first KO loss should've been his wakeup call but he kept complaining about his ranking. He deserved a few more KO losses. Especially when it was his own fault for fighting with his chin up and hands down. How trash are his coaches for continuing to let him fight that way?

The guy just cant get knocked out enough for me.

Really dislike anyone from the Lloyd Irvin gym.

Fuck that guy.

He was actually doing good in the JBGOAT Niko fight but his chin got in the way of his skills, he needs to transforn into a point fighter if he plans on keep going.

Anytime I hear of this guy I just think of him calling Gaethje the homer simpson of mma and then now here we are.

Back