I wish we could've seen DC vs JDS before he dropped down

Cormier does not fight like Cain though. It is extremely unusual the way Cain almost never moves backwards in a fight, he is always going forward pressuring his opponent. Cormier, just like all other MMA fighters, often moves backwards and away defensively to get out of harms way several times in a fight.
Watch Cain fights he is very unique in that his motion is always aggressively towards his opponent, i've never really seen another fighter consistently do this at all times.

Brock backed Cain up. Didnt go so well tho

Brock backed Cain up. Didnt go so well tho

He took him down that's true, but watch the fight never did Cain willfully make a move away from Brock he pressured him at all time. It is a very unusual thing to see how he does that every fight.

Do people really want to see Junior beat half to death again?? Sadists.

After DC makes a few title defenses, he might take some super fights at HW like Anderson did at LHW

Given DC would have owned JDS and not been a very good fight, it would be pretty dumb to have one of your contenders get their ass handed to them by a LHW just before he drops.

DC would get KO`d or win a decision.

People think DC = Cain and it is pretty pathetic comparison.

That's an incredibly difficult fight to win for absolutely nothing.

Cormier and Velasquez has a Silva/Machida thing going on.

That's an incredibly difficult fight to win for absolutely nothing.

Cormier and Velasquez has a Silva/Machida thing going on.

To have a win over JDS would be huge to have on your record.

And no. I almost thought Silva and Machida were engaged at one point. No friendship in ufc can top theirs lol.

I'd give DC a 70% chance or so of winning, probably by a big margin.

DC would get KO`d or win a decision.

People think DC = Cain and it is pretty pathetic comparison.

I think DC might even look more dominant than Cain did, but he also might be more likely to get stopped.

To have a win over JDS would be huge to have on your record.

And no. I almost thought Silva and Machida were engaged at one point. No friendship in ufc can top theirs lol.

Cormier has said that he wouldn't fight Cain for the title. Him beating JDS is a fruitless risk, and considering how inactive Cain is, it's better for him to move down. Maybe if Cain is stripped or loses the belt he may go back up if he doesn't beat Jones.

Back