I wish USADA never existed

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Comes off pretty shady, but with USADA coming in, we lost guys like Ubereem, Trtor....and the list is long....

I mean it doesn't really look like very consistent if at all, but losses are too great.

Comes off pretty shady, but with USADA coming in, we lost guys like Ubereem, Trtor....and the list is long....

I mean it doesn't really look like very consistent if at all, but losses are too great.

Usually not a fan of your threads, but agreed on this.

With USADA in effect, these fighters look very human. I remember the days of Ubereem, Vitrtor, Pride Fedor (if you know what i mean), Roided Wanderlei. Those guys looked like superheroes.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Signed, seal delivered...I'm yours TS.

I don't mind it. Either fight clean or get better at cheating. The latter option works well for Jon.

I'm on the fence with USADA.

I appreciate what the original goal was to clean up the sport.

But they have fucked up so many times. They come off as extremely shady.

I read the thread title in a freaky Friday voice

Their intentions were good... but as a fan I'd rather watch Alisteroid Testostereem knee people's intestines into Bolivia

It's actually made the playing field more unfair. It was an amazing business move but I wish now that its objective was accomplished they would quietly scuttle it over time. We get less fights and more injuries with no upside.

I really think usada is actually making it unhealthy for the fighters.

Peds help with absorbing strikes and recovery.

Now you see fighters gas, and then getting mauled

Imagine UberNgannou

used to be 100% ped users now its probably closer to 50-50 and the ones not using are at disadvantage so its bad

UFC is stuck with them.

There needs to be some fair play thing in place but this isn't working right

Imagine Cormier and Ngannou with rocket fuel...

Too bad Ubereem only showed up once in UFC, and he even made Brawk looks NATTY

Whenever Brawk jumps I saw this...
giphy.gif

Back