I will never buy a PPV now because of Dana and his lies

I think Dana legit had every intention of keeping the fights on it just got out of his control. I honestly was convinced they would happen because of him.
Agreed. He got overruled.

I gotta admit I had a little chuckle over Dana getting kneecapped by Diane Feinstein lol but I'll still buy Khabib Tony when it happens. 249 was junk anyway

I was actually gonna buy this one out of appreciation. Welp good thing I’m back to my senses

I’ll buy any card that happens on fight island

Last edited:
UFC needs to copy the WWE formula and create a UFC Network for $9.99/month

I think Dana legit had every intention of keeping the fights on it just got out of his control. I honestly was convinced they would happen because of him.
yeah you try telling these slobbering woke retards that.
If you told em the sky was blue theyd be all "acthuallllyyyyy..."

I've never bought a UFC PPV in the first place, so i don't feel betrayed MOSTLY BECAUSE:

10j6mg.jpg

Come on TS, this is old news or do you think federal authorities would let him make an event with the quarantine order in place?

Yes I did. I thought he would get the Ok from his criminal friend the bad orange man

Dana's lies are usually obvious because they are so strictly self-serving. I don't see the motive for him to lie in this case. It doesn't get him anything. This is a situation where he stood to gain from the truth.

Obvious troll is obvious.

um no one really does anymore. you can stream good quality feeds why buy? ESPN paying these bitches a set amount no more how good/bad the fights do PPV wise. Just support UFC through merchandise, live events, etc.

I stopped believing people who claim they pay for PPVs actually do a long time ago.

I mean I never did but now I have even more validation to never buy. What he did to the MMA Community is unforgettable, you dont do that shit to the people who pay your salary. We are also like the media, we promote his UFC to friends and family memebers and what does he do? Lies to our faces. I am just tired of his lies. All this time I was blaming Habibi for UFC 149 and now I learn Dana was just dangling a carrot in front of us which we would have never eaten. Feel like Nogeuiera right now :(.

I hope he learns we wont take his bullshit any longer and our time to revolt is coming.

ESPN actually had it up for a little while you can pre-order 249. I wonder how many idiots did it?? And how hard it’s going to be to get your money back??

Dude you have to understand the situation..

Dana had every intention to make it happen, so was the fighters, it just that politics got involved, then Disney got involved..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back