i was set up by the cops (failure to yield)

I thought crosswalks at lights made the "Stop for Pedestrians" rule void. That's why there are the WALK and DO NOT WALK signals.

Crosswalks and laws pertaining to them vary. It's important to know your local laws.

wanna cyber?

79443e03-25e0-4322-8e0e-dce2dbe95014.jpg

I thought crosswalks at lights made the "Stop for Pedestrians" rule void. That's why there are the WALK and DO NOT WALK signals.

We thought so, too.

There was no crosswalk sign or markings in the road, either. We know because we went back and checked.

It's just a money grab. A standard civilian shakedown.

There was a UPS truck that actually was the first to go through the intersection when the plant dipped his toe into the street (and retracted it with a stupid smile). The UPS truck was in the right lane (we were in the left, next to it but half a car behind it) and the decoy was on the right curb, next to the passing UPS truck.

I wonder why they didn't go after the UPS truck? Something about a giant company with a lot of insurance and lawyer $$$$ perhaps? It was a total fleecing, nothing else to it

Car got towed the other day because I parked my car at 8am. Left office at 9pm and went to look for my car and it was gone. They tow cars away who park where I was at from 4pm to 7pm, 3 hour you cant park here or else you get screwed section.

so I call them up and couldnt get my car since they were closed eventhough i spoke with someone working there, took a uber ride home and had to pick up the car the next morning and from there went to work.

after work is when i got that crosswalk ticket bs

Damn thats fucked up that they towed your car too. If I lived in a place where cops are that corrupt, I think its important to have a gopro on your car.

I should just run on the side of a cop car at a crosswalk and get close enough to kick his car. Tell him he didnt yield

My car got impounded yesterday if that makes you feel any better ts.

277 bucks for an impound fee? You must live somewhere poor.

Back