i was set up by the cops (failure to yield)

What questions did they ask you when you were pulled over and how did you answer them?

cop - did you see those pedestrians in the x walk?

"nah, i was lookin at you yo"

but srsly, whyd your car get towed.

also, im just now realizing adamantium is probably derivative of adamant.

Guys you need to put "yo" at the end of your posts otherwise TS won't be able to understand you.

Is that point on your record? If its not just pay it. Not worth the time.

It's a common setup. This happened to my work buddy while he drove for lunch. There was a goofy aloof looking guy standing with bad posture at the corner curb with his back turned. The light was red. When the light turned green for the cars, all a sudden the guy whirled around and "tried to cross the street" when the cars were halfway through the intersection

Sketchy?

WHen he went to the special class (you still have to pay, but you get like 20% off if you sign up and go to their 'special class'), it was full of all sort of regular people that got stung for the same thing. The police guy giving the lecture admitted it was a sting with a newb cop as bait. "Just bad luck," he said. Nothing you can do

No, the cops are out to get him. None of this is his fault. Filthy pigs.

Yeah my bad. What's the world coming to? Next you wont be able to charge at a cop or grab at his gun without the man hatin'.

yo!

It's a common setup. This happened to my work buddy while he drove for lunch. There was a goofy aloof looking guy standing with bad posture at the corner curb with his back turned. The light was red. When the light turned green for the cars, all a sudden the guy whirled around and "tried to cross the street" when the cars were halfway through the intersection

Sketchy?

I thought crosswalks at lights made the "Stop for Pedestrians" rule void. That's why there are the WALK and DO NOT WALK signals.

also, im just now realizing adamantium is probably derivative of adamant.
It's the other way around, kinda - first came adamant the legendary rock/metal from classical times, then came adamant as in refusing to be persuaded, then came adamantium from comics. Where the pop singer fits into this, I just don't know.

I thought crosswalks at lights made the "Stop for Pedestrians" rule void. That's why there are the WALK and DO NOT WALK signals.

This was my understanding also, yo!

Incidents like this make me happier to live in a country with no such traffic laws.

The exact rules vary from state-to-state and city-to-city, but we're talking about big metal cars and squishy little people, so if the squishy little people in the big metal cars' priority, regardless of the laws, isn't making sure they do nothing to place those squishy little people outside cars at risk, they don't belong in the big metal cars. Or plastic, because this is 2015.

It's the other way around, kinda - first came adamant the legendary rock/metal from classical times, then came adamant as in refusing to be persuaded, then came adamantium from comics. Where the pop singer fits into this, I just don't know.

lol the first time i read this and you said rock/metal, my brain immediately thought music and i was picturing a guy with those classical time powder wigs rockin out on a guitar

im mexican american look like kenny florian

I'm calling bullshit until you post a pic of your blue steel

200.gif

1431568_o.gif

When you see a bunch of cop cars, slow your ass down well below the speed limit and keep your eyes open. Assume you're no longer just jaunting down a thoroughfare.

Get to court early, request a couple minutes with the prosecutor. If he sees you, apologize, admit your mistake, don't make excuses. When you talk to the judge, explain what happened, explain you were confused by the scene and don't be a smartass. Ask for leniency. At worst you'll pay the ticket, and you'll probably have it reduced, and if you're lucky, they'll drop it.

so you commit an infraction, but its the cops who have set you up.

ok

Back