"I was injured, now I'm 100%!" - get's finished faster

It's the exact same thing as Nate Diaz

1st fight, Nate: "Conor only had success because of short notice. If I have a full camp he won't touch me"

Yet full camp Nate gets outclassed, dropped 3x and his face badly busted by Conor

nate_diaz.jpg

"If I have a full camp, Conor wont touch me"

LMAO

I feel bad for Cody, the best thing that guy can do for his career is to get the hell out of Alpha Male and learn from others, like every champ does....well, except Ronda, and we all know what happened to that poor bitch.

The irony if he does this <36>

Silly Dilly embarrased him . I was happy for him shutting cody's mouth .

I feel bad for Cody, the best thing that guy can do for his career is to get the hell out of Alpha Male and learn from others, like every champ does....well, except Ronda, and we all know what happened to that poor bitch.

Cody to WWE then?

He's gonna get beat by Hornswoggle.

It's the exact same thing as Nate Diaz

1st fight, Nate: "Conor only had success because of short notice. If I have a full camp he won't touch me"

Yet full camp Nate gets outclassed, dropped 3x and his face badly busted by Conor

nate_diaz.jpg

"If I have a full camp, Conor wont touch me"

LMAO
But.. But.. But... He faked those knockdowns!

That and "I didn't have full training camp" are probably the 2 dumbest excuse fighters can pull, it backfired most of the time lol.

examples:
- Nate Diaz
- Cody Garbandt
- Renan Barao
- Johny Hendricks
and many many others
mma is certainly weird like that. Bisping beats Rockhold on short notice but lost to him when he had a full camp.

nate beat conor on short notice but lost with a full camp.

now this cody injured vs non-injured. you really can't "figure this sport out"

there is no need to feel bad for Cody. Just rewatch some clips of him and TJ on the ultimate fighter. the guy was a huge bully and a douche.

I haven't wanted someone to lose so bad in years.

You act like he got KTFO or something. Diaz arguably won that fight. It was close no matter who you were rooting for and Conor definitely resorted to some straight up running away in that fight.
Anything is arguable. To argue that Diaz won would be an extremely stupid argument. He did next to nothing that entire fight other than some pitter patter wall n stall.

Anything is arguable. To argue that Diaz won would be an extremely stupid argument. He did next to nothing that entire fight other than some pitter patter wall n stall.

Meanwhile, Conor ran a marathon to avoid those "pitter patter" punches that turned him into a panic wrestler in their first fight.

Meanwhile, Conor ran a marathon to avoid those "pitter patter" punches that turned him into a panic wrestler in their first fight.
Oh this laughable "running" bullshit again. He ran to the center of the ring once, to stop the fight stalling. Don't pretend that he was running out of fear or because he was hurt, since you know it's bullshit.

Back