"I was injured, now I'm 100%!" - get's finished faster

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That and "I didn't have full training camp" are probably the 2 dumbest excuse fighters can pull, it backfired most of the time lol.

examples:
- Nate Diaz
- Cody Garbandt
- Renan Barao
- Johny Hendricks
and many many others

Almost as bad as " Diaz beat Conor on 11 days notice. Imagine what full camp Nate is gonna do!". Lol good times.

That and "I didn't have full training camp" are probably the 2 dumbest excuse fighters can pull, it backfired most of the time lol.

examples:
- Nate Diaz
- Cody Garbandt
- Renan Barao
- Johny Hendricks
and many many others
He made the exact same mistake.

Almost as bad as " Diaz beat Conor on 11 days notice. Imagine what full camp Nate is gonna do!". Lol good times.
Still finished him in the 2nd on 11 days notice lmao

You act like he got KTFO or something. Diaz arguably won that fight. It was close no matter who you were rooting for and Conor definitely resorted to some straight up running away in that fight.

LMAO, best Thread title ever.

61Y3rNl8xyL._SX463_.jpg

I feel bad for Cody, the best thing that guy can do for his career is to get the hell out of Alpha Male and learn from others, like every champ does....well, except Ronda, and we all know what happened to that poor bitch.

Cody tries to land one shot in the middle of TJ throwing a 3 punch combo.

There should have been some time between the fights.

Back