I want to understand why men do this to themselves

polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg

Well, I read the article in the OP and I’m gonna go with the first thought I had before I read it......

Oh, fuck off.
<{pranko}>

My god

The gates of hell have been opened once again like was foretold in dantes inferno

All of her boyfriends look like they work in I.T. They pretty much look like a cast of every I.T. guy I've ever had.

Last edited:
It's an effective reproduction strategy that works for beta men that wouldn't have a chance if they demanded monogamy.

I thought it's about why men do the whole marriage thing, something I don't understand either.

Theory goes that women's noises during sex is to help other men get hard ready for their turn. Basically there is a section of our evolution that involves women with multiple men. Probably because they're likely to be unsure of who the father of the child is and all offer a little support or something. For a woman that cant monopolise an alpha it's a strategy.

Only 40% approx of men in all time have had kids, so there's pretty much a whatever it takes set of behaviours in our genes.
I think it is beyond doubt at this point that the science supports that at a evolutionary level women did not evolve to be monogamous.

Evolution cannot risk a fertile, healthy woman pairing off with an infertile or otherwise damaged male, and wants her egg to have competition from the healthiest sperm.

Male sperm evolving in EVERY male to fight other present sperm, is a clear indication that as a male you did not succeed in the gene pool without having such sperm.

Your point on women's noises also makes sense. As does the fact that most women will struggle to reach their orgasm in a single sex session with a male and are often left still wanting more. And if they manage to orgasm they are lit up and at their most energized whereas most men want to just pass out and sleep. Leaving her to go roam the communal property.

Most of these adaptions would have likely formed when humans were in a far more formidable stage of our development and competing to survive as a species. Also when we tended to live more communally and in tribes.

Of course today women (and men) can override those base instincts with our intellect but most have no clue where the drivers for their desires are coming from and the link to our evolution.

Cheating on me is part of her identity
<45><45><45>

I dont believe this story

I think it is beyond doubt at this point that the science supports that at a evolutionary level women did not evolve to be monogamous.

Evolution cannot risk a fertile, healthy woman pairing off with an infertile or otherwise damaged male, and wants her egg to have competition from the healthiest sperm.

Male sperm evolving in EVERY male to fight other present sperm, is a clear indication that as a male you did not succeed in the gene pool without having such sperm.

Your point on women's noises also makes sense. As does the fact that most women will struggle to reach their orgasm in a single sex session with a male and are often left still wanting more. And if they manage to orgasm they are lit up and at their most energized whereas most men want to just pass out and sleep. Leaving her to go roam the communal property.

Most of these adaptions would have likely formed when humans were in a far more formidable stage of our development and competing to survive as a species. Also when we tended to live more communally and in tribes.

Of course today women (and men) can override those base instincts with our intellect but most have no clue where the drivers for their desires are coming from and the link to our evolution.
Are any ape species monogamous?

It's an effective reproduction strategy that works for beta men that wouldn't have a chance if they demanded monogamy.

Ya this is a large part of it. Guys who are getting nothing, see it as better than nothing.

And even if the woman is really ugly and unappealing, like the one above with 4 boyfriends, she does not want to compromise and date an ugly dude. So for her, her compromise is to at least get to have multiple guys.

She just has to be open to dating and she will find an endless stream of guys to court her, no matter how unattractive she is, and from there she will find a percent who will accept her offer to join their poly relationship.

Does seem like it is always white dudes, huh? LOL Brothas can't talk though. Most of them are probably sharing their girl's with someone else, too. They just don't brag about it like these cucks.

But whatever. Their business, their lives. You wanna share your wife, that's on you.

Are any ape species monogamous?
I believe a very few species of monkey are monogamous.

It is theorized that monogamy in humans evolved as a way to stop competing males from always trying to kill the children of prior fathers as a way to make the woman want to mate again. This is common in many species.

But while the woman needed the man to feel a sense of 'ownership' over his family and thus loyalty and provide protection, it was not, in fact important for the woman to be loyal, as the man would not know he was not the father. And again, since evolution hates a fertile woman paring with an infertile man and wants the best sperm to compete, her evolutionary drive was always a drive to seek multiple partners for fertilization.

There's no shortage of articles like this and they are 100% real and not a parody like you would think.

Ssf2Ot7.jpg

He has that "I know she's getting long dicked by a black guy but I want her to be happy" Cuck Face

I like how just a few here have read the article. The ones that aren't bemoaning this. The dude is currently dating two women. Boo hoo.

I do not get this mentality. Is it some kind of mental illness?

https://pluralist.com/karalyn-henry-polyamory-wedding/

T4KiHsC.jpg

WTF are you on about dude? The 3rd party in this relationship is a woman. As long as I was periodically allowed to watch or participate, my wife could fuck as many women as she wanted. In fact when I was first dating my wife, she and one of her best friends would occasionally make out with each other and feel each others breasts in front of me just to get a 'rise' out of me.

Though we never got to a threesome, I always looked forward to her friends visits because there was a chance I was in for this little treat. It continued a few years into our marriage, until her friend got engaged, and her fiance did not see this as the fun little apertif that we did. :(

I like how just a few here have read the article. The ones that aren't bemoaning this. The dude is currently dating two women. Boo hoo.

Damn straight.

WTF are you on about dude? The 3rd party in this relationship is a woman. As long as I was periodically allowed to watch or participate, my wife could fuck as many women as she wanted. In fact when I was first dating my wife, she and one of her best friends would occasionally make out with each other and feel each others breasts in front of me just to get a 'rise' out of me.

Though we never got to a threesome, I always looked forward to her friends visits because there was a chance I was in for this little treat. It continued a few years into our marriage, until her friend got engaged, and her fiance did not see this as the fun little apertif that we did. :(

I don't blame him. I'd be jealous to knowing you were watching my wife make out with her BFF while I was at home :)

Back