I want to see Nick Diaz vs Johny Hendricks

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hopefully Nick can finally take a fucking fight for gods sake

I think this is a bout that is high profile enough to want to make him sign, and a good path to send him on the title path again.

This would have to be at 185

I'd rather see Nick fight at 170

At this stage I'd favour Nick.

Hendricks is really on a bad slide atm

I don't think a Nick Diaz comeback fight should be booked against someone as insignificant as Johnny Hendricks. Nick Diaz's last two fights were against GSP and Anderson Silva and with the hype Nate has recieved for beating down Mcgregor, Nick is sure to be a huge draw and will most likely pull a bigger name than Hendricks whose on a downward slide and struggling with weight. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick Diaz vs Bisping in the future or hell maybe even a rematch with GSP.

Nobody wants to see Hendricks lay on top of Nick and then hear him complain it about for the next hundred weeks.

edit: spelling

I don't necessarily want to see any Johny Hendericks' fight.

I don't think a Nick Diaz comeback fight should be booked against someone as insignificant as Johnny Hendricks. Nick Diaz's last two fights were against GSP and Anderson Silva and with the hype Nate has recieved for beating down Mcgregor, Nick is sure to be a huge draw and will most likely pull a bigger name than Hendricks whose on a downward slide and struggling with weight. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick Diaz vs Bisping in the future or hell maybe even a rematch with GSP.
He doesn't deserve a top 5 opponent in any weight class. At all. But deserve doesn't have much to do with it in the ufc. In a 3 round fight I actually think johny could win if he mixes it up a lot with his wrestling. Johny has a great chin, & he can take a lot of punishment. In a 5 round fight Nick prob stops him.

And Nick isn't? He stood there and did nothing against Anderson for 25 minutes and then said he thought he had won every round lol

20k20ko.jpg

Hendricks would easily take him down and keep him there, especially in a 3 round fight. Bet the fanboys say "not a high profile enough", "Hendricks is on a slide", even though Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years. So arbitrary in their reasoning.

Hendricks could likely hold him down, but Nick would at least keep him defensive after being taken down, and would light him up on the feet.

Nick likely loses a boring decision, but it might be interesting if it was five rounds.

Well shit, now that I think about it, Nick defended some of GSP's takedowns, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he stops some of Hendricks'. Hendricks doesn't have GSP's timing, cardio, and BJJ. Maybe I'm just being optimistic. Whatever man.

Right now it's looking like Hendricks is done. This fight doesn't interest me at all. Nick by TKO/Ref stoppage

And Nick isn't? He stood there and did nothing against Anderson for 25 minutes and then said he thought he had won every round lol

Nick can get away with that shit though, Hendricks can't.

loses interim title fight to Condit. gets championship fight with GSP.

loses WW fight with GSP. gets MW fight against then GOAT A. Silva.

don't be surprised if he gets DC next.

Diaz V:

Lawler 2
Brown
Condit 2
Maia
Thompson

All of these would be good

Nick deserves a striker, or a bjj fighter like Maia or Gunnar (striker and bjj fighter)
Forget GSP, forget wrestlers against Nick.

Hendricks would easily take him down and keep him there, especially in a 3 round fight. Bet the fanboys say "not a high profile enough", "Hendricks is on a slide", even though Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years. So arbitrary in their reasoning.

I agree. Hendricks is clearly the much better wrestler and can take Diaz down and no matter what anyone wants to say about Hendricks he has never shown the slightest hint of a problem with his submission defense throughout his career.

People wanna watch Hendricks stuff his head in Diaz crotch and dry hump him?Honestly hendricks is terrible

Back