I want to see Nick Diaz vs Johny Hendricks

Unfortunately it makes some better sense now a days... Johny would still take it though. Everyone here is blinded by hate for him & obsess over the Diaz's.

Hopefully Nick can finally take a fucking fight for gods sake

I think this is a bout that is high profile enough to want to make him sign, and a good path to send him on the title path again.
Do you want to see Jonny Hendricks miss weight?

Cuz thats what you'll see from Fat Rig at 170

I would like to see Johny vs a huge MW with good TDD and KO power. Someone like Santos or Bosse to knock or kick his head off. And then he can retire and start a franchise with crappy steak houses.

Nick deserves a striker, or a bjj fighter like Maia or Gunnar (striker and bjj fighter)
Forget GSP, forget wrestlers against Nick.

How does a fighter deserve a certain style matchup? rofl
And especially how does Nick who hasn't won a fight in years, doesn't like media obligations but keeps complaining after every fight deserve anything?

Also, he just fought a striker in Anderson and did jack shit the entire fight.

And Nick isn't? He stood there and did nothing against Anderson for 25 minutes and then said he thought he had won every round lol
To be fair anderson did nothing as well. GSP is the only one to put any damage on him in his last 3 fights. BJ is the only fight in the UFC where Nick got beat up at all although he beat Bj down pretty good.

And Nick isn't? He stood there and did nothing against Anderson for 25 minutes and then said he thought he had won every round lol

Looks like you gotta rewatch that fight

Nate lit up silva a bunch of times

I would like to see Johny vs a huge MW with good TDD and KO power. Someone like Santos or Bosse to knock or kick his head off. And then he can retire and start a franchise with crappy steak houses.

When has Bosse ever fought at MW?

To be fair anderson did nothing as well. GSP is the only one to put any damage on him in his last 3 fights. BJ is the only fight in the UFC where Nick got beat up at all although he beat Bj down pretty good.

Anderson did more than Nick each round which is all that he needed to do. It should have been obvious to everyone that Nick was losing so the onus was on him to do something about it. It wasn't Anderson's problem.

Johny needs to fight someone beatable at MW, work out where his head and body are at. He was a terror a few years back, maybe that guy is gone, maybe not.

Hendricks doesnt deserve that fight

diaz has fought penn, gsp, and silva

hendricks is not anywhere near that level namewise

He has a much better record than Nick Diaz both in terms of Win-Loss record and strength of opposition. And unlike Nick, he's a former UFC champ.
Nick is the draw though, Johnny is not

Unfortunately it makes some better sense now a days... Johny would still take it though. Everyone here is blinded by hate for him & obsess over the Diaz's.
I think Diaz takes it. Post-USADA/IV-Banned Hendricks has looked lost.

He was never on a title path to begin with.

You need to actually win fights to do that.

Back