I want to see Nate Diaz fight but wouldn’t mind if he got a more fitting opponent

Hopefully the people calling Dustin an easy fight for Nate aren’t the same people who always downplay Nate as a gatekeeper or mid level fighter.

Dustin ain’t even a real hitter compared to Nate Diaz

So what if the fight gets called off? Dustin would be diving for takedowns and panic wrestling first round like he did vs Pettis

No need for Nate to come back after two years just to see him get cage hugged for 15 minutes.

Nate should be headlining a PPV, thoughts?

So you're admitting that Nate kinda sucks.

Dustin is the perfect opponent for him. A striker with a dodgy chin and Not great wrestling and inferior BJJ and cardio. Tell me someone more favourable that is legit?

Poirier actually has really good BJJ - he's been submitting quality opponents for years. His skills obviously aren't on Nate's level, though.

Poirier actually has really good BJJ - he's been submitting quality opponents for years. His skills obviously aren't on Nate's level, though.
Nate aint fightin' on that card. Fuck the UFC. lol

They're clearly at the very least the same level of fighter.
Peahead got slept by Conor inside one round meanwhile nate did this
D8EFC38A-5718-4006-97EA-0F9495577189.jpeg

Nate deserveres to headline a PPV he would outsell everything this year besides Conor/khabib

@Njmma209

So what?

Nate got his ass whooped by Joe Stevenson so who reallg cares?

Both are pretty crap really.

Nate Diaz has 1 quality win at LW since 2011. Thata SEVEN years ago. Last time we saw him in the ring he gassed out against conor. Lets not count Poirier out here

This fight looks exactly like Nate vs Cowboy.

Mark my words.

Nate just needs to FIGHT!!!

He's gonna regret all these antics if they kick him out of the UFC and he ends up at Bellator.

Cause he won't be making millions at Bellator, that's for sure!

I want to see Nate fight too but I actually thought the Poirier match up was great

I think this would be a more fitting opponent:

conoldmanrun_0111.jpg

Lol at TS acting like Nate is elite and Poirier is beneath him

Lol at TS acting like Nate is elite and Poirier is beneath him
You’re dumb

They have three common opponents and nate is 3-0 and Dustin got KTFO by Conor+MJ. Then decisioned Miller while Diaz subbed miller.

Diaz deserves a PPV headliner

Dustin is the perfect opponent for him. A striker with a dodgy chin and Not great wrestling and inferior BJJ and cardio. Tell me someone more favourable that is legit?
Literally about the best possible option for a Nate win that actually boosts his stock.

Back