I want to meet

I hate to say it, but I was at a bar watching 225, PEOPLE LEFT AFTER HER FIGHT and did not stay to watch Colby RDA of Bobby knuckles Romero. WMMA puts asses in seats

I hate to say it, but I was at a bar watching 225, PEOPLE LEFT AFTER HER FIGHT and did not stay to watch Colby RDA of Bobby knuckles Romero. WMMA puts asses in seats
All those ppl are morons

Big Ben/Gian is on the list of worst fights ever made. A mismatch between two non-contenders with a huge weight difference. Come on, man.

need one of these gif masters to torture themselves for a search in the past. Back on the gender equality TUF show with all the girls, they made them put on dresses and make up. Find the part where Rocky is walking around looking like an NFL lineman in her dress.

FreshThisEyra-small.gif

thanks
You just ruined my dinner

How did this thread get demoted

how is reading through 500 million mcgregor quotes of bullshit more interesting than my serious and yet comedic gold thread

fuck sherdog

How did this thread get demoted

how is reading through 500 million mcgregor quotes of bullshit more interesting than my serious and yet comedic gold thread

fuck sherdog

wanna meet sherdog now?

wanna meet sherdog now?

maybe I should have named the thread

‘oh fuck I’m so excited to watch holm vs Pennington, this fight should be the main event! Everyone buy the PPV’

The person who asked for a Holly Holm vs Raquel Pennington rematch

So I can punch you

Who the fuck wants to see this abortion of a fight when the first one was absolute dog shit FIVE years ago when they were both somewhat relevant

???

Gian Villante vs Ben Rothwell
Latifi vs Lewis
This shit show

come back Joe Silva we miss you

Can we take turns holding and punching them.. ?

Back