I want to loose fat and gain muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$

$HandsOfFIRE$

I want to know whats the fastest way to do this. I want to loose the belly and gain muscle.

I weigh 171 pounds and im about 5'6.

I'd like to know how you plan on gaining muscle by starving yourself.

Read the FAQ.

I'd like to know how you plan on gaining muscle by starving yourself.

Read the FAQ.

Ok so which faq do i read? Im sorry if i said something stuped but i just want to loose the belly.

Let me hold your hand and lets go for some skipping lessons until the weight falls off.

-.-;

~Foz

Im sorry i didnt want to make this thread but i was lost. I read the faq and it was good. If Anyone wants to give me tips thatle be great.

yeah, the big stickied FAQ in capitals is hard to see below the shiny 'New Thread' button heh?

/skips around

~Foz

I already read the faq and the only thing im struggling is making a list like the thing that im going to eat. Can anyone pass yours like you eat chicken on tuesday and so on.

Are you serious? ACTUALLY read the FAQ. It will tell you everything you need to know.

....and i want to douse Halle Barry in honey and lick her clean. And you know what? if they had an FAQ for that i would most definitely take the time to read it

I don't understand your problem. Are you asking someone else to make a diet for you??? Just use the 7 habits and buy the right food, it's not that hard. Obviously which day of the week it is is irrelevant.

Eat 4 ounces of chicken every day, and you will lose weight.

I don't understand your problem. Are you asking someone else to make a diet for you??? Just use the 7 habits and buy the right food, it's not that hard. Obviously which day of the week it is is irrelevant.

Yes i dont know how to apply it in days. Like it says to eat every 2-3 hours but im kind of dumb i dont know what to do. I know it says what to eat but i dont know when i should eat it. Anyone give me your food routine thing.

It says to eat every 2-3 hours but im kind of dumb i dont know what to do. I know it says what to eat but i dont know when i should eat it. Anyone give me your food routine thing.

??????? I'm speechless. Someone else want to jump in here, I'm giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back