• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want to loose fat and gain muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i dont know how to apply it in days. Like it says to eat every 2-3 hours but im kind of dumb i dont know what to do. I know it says what to eat but i dont know when i should eat it. Anyone give me your food routine thing.

nobody is going to write you a diet.

because:

a) we don't know what you WILL eat

b) we don't know how much $ you have to spend on food

c) we don't know what is available to you.

use common sense.

~Foz

Yes i dont know how to apply it in days. Like it says to eat every 2-3 hours but im kind of dumb i dont know what to do. I know it says what to eat but i dont know when i should eat it. Anyone give me your food routine thing.

Buy either Eating for Life by Bill Phillips (on Amazon.com) or John Berardi's cookbook and make stuff out of there that you think you'll like. Also, use the search function to look up some examples of other peoples diets. It helps to have 1-2 meals per day that you don't have to cook or that require little preparation.

Here it's easy. Every 3 -4 hours

Breakfast - egg whites, plain oatmeal, black coffee

Snack - protein shake

Lunch - Green salad w/ tuna or chicken breast, some fruit

Snack - protein shake

Dinner - Chicken, fish, veggies

Snack - protein shake (low carb) or some nuts, cottage cheese

Sleep

Recycle

Note: Supplement with good training schedule 5- 6 x week + 1 or 2 rest day(s) (weight & cardio) , daily multi vitamin, fish oil.

This basic program will have you lose weight and gain lean muscle.

If you're as dumb as you say, then start reading and stop asking for people's help.

Anyways. Here's my diet plan. You can use that as a primer, I guess.

One Time got it settled, it's that easy.

Control your portions. At your height-weight, your breakfast should be about 3-4 egg whites, <8oz coffee with no sugar/creamer, 6-10 oz oatmeal with minimal sweeteners(try steel-cut with honey, not the flavored packets).

For your snack, Follow The Directions on the side of the container. Make 1 to 2 servings.

For lunch, use more than just lettuce on your salad. You can add carrots, almonds, etc. Do not use Ranch, do not use butter, do not use croutons. 'Fruit' is one piece of regular fresh fruit. Eat a peach, an apple, a banana, whatever. Not a can of canned fruit. That's multiple servings. Also, It usually comes in syrup, which is 'Sugar-water'..

Next snack, see above. If you're still hungry... That's why you're on a diet. Deal with it. Eat almonds if you're going to die.

Dinner is steamed/fresh vegetables with no dipping sauce. Once more, no ranch, no butter, and if you dip a vegetable in croutons please GTFO. Chicken or fish can be prepared just about any way you know how to 'dry-cook' your meat. Do not Fry with oils(unless it's Olive), but you can bake, boil, steam, grill, broil, or just set it outside on the asphalt in the nice Arizona sunshine.

Before you sleep, eat cottage cheese or egg whites. <6 Oz.

Buy a huge fucking bottle of fish oil pills. Eat them with every meal. Take a vitamin. Aside from those wonderful tips that have been mentioned above, get some damned exercise. And by some, we mean what you think is 'Alot'. Run miles, punch things, go up stairs more than 1x. You'll get sexy faster than you can commit yourself to read through the first 6 books of the Old Testament.

One Time got it settled, it's that easy.

Control your portions. At your height-weight, your breakfast should be about 3-4 egg whites, <8oz coffee with no sugar/creamer, 6-10 oz oatmeal with minimal sweeteners(try steel-cut with honey, not the flavored packets).

For your snack, Follow The Directions on the side of the container. Make 1 to 2 servings.

For lunch, use more than just lettuce on your salad. You can add carrots, almonds, etc. Do not use Ranch, do not use butter, do not use croutons. 'Fruit' is one piece of regular fresh fruit. Eat a peach, an apple, a banana, whatever. Not a can of canned fruit. That's multiple servings. Also, It usually comes in syrup, which is 'Sugar-water'..

Next snack, see above. If you're still hungry... That's why you're on a diet. Deal with it. Eat almonds if you're going to die.

Dinner is steamed/fresh vegetables with no dipping sauce. Once more, no ranch, no butter, and if you dip a vegetable in croutons please GTFO. Chicken or fish can be prepared just about any way you know how to 'dry-cook' your meat. Do not Fry with oils(unless it's Olive), but you can bake, boil, steam, grill, broil, or just set it outside on the asphalt in the nice Arizona sunshine.

Before you sleep, eat cottage cheese or egg whites. <6 Oz.

Buy a huge fucking bottle of fish oil pills. Eat them with every meal. Take a vitamin. Aside from those wonderful tips that have been mentioned above, get some damned exercise. And by some, we mean what you think is 'Alot'. Run miles, punch things, go up stairs more than 1x. You'll get sexy faster than you can commit yourself to read through the first 6 books of the Old Testament.

Thanks dude i have fish oil pills in my house and multivitamins.
I have olive oil too but isnt that still oilk?

So i think ill follow this diet. I have been 2 days have not been eating nothing at all. Just a protein shake from herbalife and a protein bar from herbalife and some almonds. Do you thjink i should stop and follow your advice or stay with eating nothin but eating veggies and herbalife shakes?

The main question is will i benefit more with only drinking shakes and eating fruit and veggies?

Or do i follow your guyses?

Whats better?

The main question is will i benefit more with only drinking shakes and eating fruit and veggies?

Or do i follow your guyses?

Whats better?

We told you what's better. If you admit to being dumb then you should know what you've been doing is wrong. I'm not trying to rip on you for this, I just keep pushing it because you said it yourself. Furthermore, supplements are just that - supplements. They are to be used to supplement your diet, not be your diet. Lots of your protein should come from real food - eggs, lean meat (red meat in moderation), milk, etc.

We told you what's better. If you admit to being dumb then you should know what you've been doing is wrong. I'm not trying to rip on you for this, I just keep pushing it because you said it yourself. Furthermore, supplements are just that - supplements. They are to be used to supplement your diet, not be your diet. Lots of your protein should come from real food - eggs, lean meat (red meat in moderation), milk, etc.

Now i get it sorry i will do this diet. Right now at this moment im getting tempted with cheese pizzas and jalapeno pizza. I think i might have a slice i dont know.:icon_sad:

Now i get it sorry i will do this diet. Right now at this moment im getting tempted with cheese pizzas and jalapeno pizza. I think i might have a slice i dont know.:icon_sad:

This thread looks like a lot of fun.

You obvously need to read up on why and what your should be eating so you will have the knowledge for the rest of your life so you wont need to "skip while holding foz's hand". If we tell you when and what to eat you wont know why were telling you that and you will think you can have a "slice" of pizza when you want then you will be back here in 3 months complaining that the diet you were spoon fed isnt working for you, mean while you have been cheating the proper diet and at the same time you have no idea why one slice of pizza at 11 pm is really really bad for you.

starving yourself is also the wrong way to do it, then again asking for someone to tell you what to eat also shows you really dont want to put the time into learning why you should be eating a certain way. And if your not going to put the time into learning why you should eat a certain way, then i can almost promis you will never actualy follow a diet plan even if its spelt out to you word for word.

:icon_conf

Rome wasnt built over night, so start reading and ask when you have something other then a general question like "what should i eat".

This thread looks like a lot of fun.

You obvously need to read up on why and what your should be eating so you will have the knowledge for the rest of your life so you wont need to "skip while holding foz's hand". If we tell you when and what to eat you wont know why were telling you that and you will think you can have a "slice" of pizza when you want then you will be back here in 3 months complaining that the diet you were spoon fed isnt working for you, mean while you have been cheating the proper diet and at the same time you have no idea why one slice of pizza at 11 pm is really really bad for you.

starving yourself is also the wrong way to do it, then again asking for someone to tell you what to eat also shows you really dont want to put the time into learning why you should be eating a certain way. And if your not going to put the time into learning why you should eat a certain way, then i can almost promis you will never actualy follow a diet plan even if its spelt out to you word for word.

:icon_conf

Rome wasnt built over night, so start reading and ask when you have something other then a general question like "what should i eat".

So i am suppose to apply the diet so it fits me.:mad:Well bub let me tell you that eating nothing but 2 Herbalife shakes and like 30 almonds i thought was the fastest way. Damn those cheese pizzas
55590419jg6.jpg
. MOM! THE DOG ATE THE PIZZAS:icon_twis. HEHE.

So i am suppose to apply the diet so it fits me.:mad:Well bub let me tell you that eating nothing but 2 Herbalife shakes and like 30 almonds i thought was the fastest way. Damn those cheese pizzas
55590419jg6.jpg
. MOM! THE DOG ATE THE PIZZAS:icon_twis. HEHE.

Based on that picture, I'm willing to bet no one will help you now.

Sometimes... You experience a feeling, and that feeling makes you believe that every effort you put forward is futile.

This thread gives me that feeling.

Sometimes... You experience a feeling, and that feeling makes you believe that every effort you put forward is futile.

This thread gives me that feeling.

Na bro i know what you mean i am going on the diet but i Couldnt help it:D. 2 days no food only 2 shakes and some almonds BRO! Those CHEESE PIZZAS WERE BOMB!!!!!!

Anyways today i started it and ill post results and everything! BRING IT ON!:mad:

Your wrong if you think 2 shakes and 30 almonds is the fast way to lose weight, well maybe not wrong because yes you could starve yourself i guess, but judging from those pudgy little "digets" of yours i dont think your starving "bub".

If you want some good advice you need to put on lean muscle witch in turn will use the fat on your body for energy threw out the day. The only way you can put on lean muscle is from eating right and often(5-6 times a day, of healthy food) and exercising, be it in the gym lifting weights or training with your fav sport(whatever gets you active, and raiding your pizza box doesnt count). What im trying to say is eating less and having a pizza every other day will do nothing for you and your body will use what little muscle you have left to ****bolize for energy if your going the "starve yourself method". In the end will leave you with less muscle mass and more fat. More muscle will give you a higher ****bolism rate and will get rid of the fat the proper way... not sure why im trying to explain myself over and over but maybe because im getting the same feeling that Gaurds was getting.

you should cut down to 1 shake, 20 almonds a day. that will make your body cut fat and gain muscle even more quickly.

i felt kinda bad for ts in the beginning of this thread

not so much now

I am closing this, if you continue to troll D&S you will be banned.

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back