I want McGregor vs wonderboy at 170

Conor is just as quick as Wonderboy and his hands down style will be the end of him

It’s not a 1% chance when we’re talking about Wonderboy who has been rocked by lesser strikers than himself on many occasions. Combine that with the fact that Conor will be among the most dangerous strikers WB has ever faced. I’d say there is plenty of evidence that Conor can finish WB.

But this is Sherdog so “WB will destroy Conor!”
I mean 1% chance for WB against Conor lol. Hands down flashing your chin is not the best way to fight Conor lol

So are we back to Conor < Pettis? Because if Pettis can starch WB, Conor certainly can as well.
So we doing mma math now???

Just stop it.

I would def give Conor a decent chance of landing the KO. Still WB would be a favorite. 60/40 maybe.

5c4834_d063acd0d28444448fe259497343e0e8~mv2.jpg

UFC_196_Mixed_Martial_Arts-02402-3167.jpg
5c4834_d063acd0d28444448fe259497343e0e8~mv2.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000478121763-e1553414859645.jpg

Why would anyone want to watch Wonderboy fight anyone, unless its as a sleep aid?

So we doing mma math now???

Just stop it.

MMA math is fine when it compares fighters of similar styles as it does in this case, even though Conor is vastly superior to Pettis.

Conor gives up an inch in height to Pettis, but has a 2” reach advantage, is much faster closing the distance, and technically superior to Pettis as a striker.

But let’s follow your lead of “herp derp WB will ruin Conor because Sherdog.”

MMA math is fine when it compares fighters of similar styles as it does in this case, even though Conor is vastly superior to Pettis.

Conor gives up an inch in height to Pettis, but has a 2” reach advantage, is much faster closing the distance, and technically superior to Pettis as a striker.

But let’s follow your lead of “herp derp WB will ruin Conor because Sherdog.”
Oh dear lord. Pettis is a choker who got a lucky ass punch off. 9 out of 10 times Wonderboy whoops him.

As for Conor Wonderboy is hard to hit. Conor blows his load in the 1st 2 rnds. Wonderboy would easily evade Conor until the time is right.

If you cant see that that's on you bud.

A guy that everyone wants to see vs a guy nobody wants to see. That makes sense. Sign them up Dana.

Much like Pettis, Connor's only chance would be one huge shot that KOs Wonderboy.

Prior to Pettis landing, he was getting tooled.

The same old he was winning until he lost. WB shows the same thing every fight: he’ll rely on his range and quickness to avoid being hit, but when he does get hit he wants none of it. The only question is whether or not Conor can chase WB when he gets on his bike.

Woodley was able to keep his belt by simply biding his time and making WB pay when he miscalculated his engagement. Pettis KO’d him in similar fashion. I think it much more likely that Conor ruins WB than the other way around.

Oh dear lord. Pettis is a choker who got a lucky ass punch off. 9 out of 10 times Wonderboy whoops him.

As for Conor Wonderboy is hard to hit. Conor blows his load in the 1st 2 rnds. Wonderboy would easily evade Conor until the time is right.

If you cant see that that's on you bud.

Always with the qualifiers. Bottom line is that Pettis capitalized on WB’s weakness. The same weakness he will carry into the imaginary fight with Conor who is a vastly superior striker.

It’s a shame we won’t get to see this fight to prove it.

Wonderboy got knocked out by Pettis' weak ass punch. His chin is gone. McGregor would crack his chin with a jab.

Besides, that's one of the least meaningful fights out there for McGregor.

Bad matchup for Connor.

striking style and size wise.

But I can’t get the image of Pettis knocking out Karate kid to bet the house on him

Always with the qualifiers. Bottom line is that Pettis capitalized on WB’s weakness. The same weakness he will carry into the imaginary fight with Conor who is a vastly superior striker.

It’s a shame we won’t get to see this fight to prove it.
Wonderboy 40-0 as a kickboxer.

What weakness are you eluding to exactly? I'd like to hear this.

Imo he got caught by a very well timed strike. However that is not the norm at all.

Sounds good to me. Unfortunately we are more likely to get Conor vs Pettis instead.

Back