I want McGregor vs wonderboy at 170

Conor would have a shot but I’d certainly bet on WB to win, and there’s a solid chance he wins by knockout. WB is one of the most underrated fighters out there. I want to see him fight Covington. Their styles are so divergent and it would be a fun fight with Colby moving forward and WB trying to counter.

Wonderboy would run circles around Conor and light him up like a christmas tree.

Wonderboy 40-0 as a kickboxer.

What weakness are you eluding to exactly? I'd like to hear this.

Imo he got caught by a very well timed strike. However that is not the norm at all.

Quoting a kickboxing record is worse than MMA math. We can hit the text limit on messages listing all of the Kickboxers that we’re KO’d in MMA without any KB credentials. Are you serious?

WB’s weakness is that he never protects his face when he engages and relies 100% on his abilities to engage faster, overwhelm his opponent with pot shots, and to back peddle before getting hit back.

Now you’re going to take that strategy against arguably the best striker within a division each way of WB, who is faster, has one of the fastest counter lefts in MMA and has proven he can generate a higher strike volume than WB by about 20% when comparing their highest strike volume fights.

I’m not even saying this is some foregone conclusion. WB is a very good fighter, but to write Conor off is ridiculous. WB is not the type of fighter that gives McGregor problems.

My head says Wonderboy tools him, but then I remember the Pettis fight.

Would need to see Conor in a longer fight before making a solid prediction, but I have a feeling he would find the stoppage

Obviously wouldn't surprise me if Wonderboy won on points, but got a feeling Conor would get him out of there

I will hate Wonderboy for as long as I live for subjecting me to those terrible fights against Woodley. He doesn’t deserve to fight Conor.

Quoting a kickboxing record is worse than MMA math. We can hit the text limit on messages listing all of the Kickboxers that we’re KO’d in MMA without any KB credentials. Are you serious?

WB’s weakness is that he never protects his face when he engages and relies 100% on his abilities to engage faster, overwhelm his opponent with pot shots, and to back peddle before getting hit back.

Now you’re going to take that strategy against arguably the best striker within a division each way of WB, who is faster, has one of the fastest counter lefts in MMA and has proven he can generate a higher strike volume than WB by about 20% when comparing their highest strike volume fights.

I’m not even saying this is some foregone conclusion. WB is a very good fighter, but to write Conor off is ridiculous. WB is not the type of fighter that gives McGregor problems.
Wonderboy is exactly the type of striker who would give Conor problems. He is elusive. And accurate af. The only ko on Wonderboy ever was from Pettis.

His kickboxing record is extremely relevant as Conor would like to keep every fight standing.

This would be a kickboxing fight essentially which Wonderboy has the advantage.

Last edited:
I don’t get it...but ok.

Book it Dana.
It's a horrible match up for Conor. They want to see him tested every way possible. Wonderlegs would never let him get close enough to use his left hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back