"I used to show up on the sixth grade wearing full Malcolm X gear"

1.The majority of his life was also spent in a divisive and hateful environment.

2.People love to play monday morning quarterback on how men should have reacted in that period of history, but the only smart move today is to just stfu about it. Deal with your own time and place in history.

1. Excuse making. You don't have to be divisive and shitty because your environment is divisive and shitty.

2. Don't analyze history then? 0_o

Yo mamma is so fat they banned her from wearing Malcolm X jackets because helicopters kept trying to land on her back.

police killing 36 or so unarmed(unarmed does not mean unjustified) blacks in 2015 is the issue you choose to be "mad" about

ok
You're missing the point. I black person is 7x more likely to get killed by the police that a white person. That has nothing to do other than the how the police handles the situation. Let's take two criminals. A white criminal might get a warning to stop what they're doing this avoiding a shooting while a black criminal might not get that warning and might just get shot without even being given the chance of surrender.

Let's remember what Mark Walberd's character said in The Departed. "You wanna be a cop? Half these guys don't want to cops. They just want to put a $%&&%$'s head through a window."

1. Excuse making. You don't have to be divisive and shitty because your environment is divisive and shitty.
I totally agree. The point is I don't bother trying to judge if a man's behavior was or was not justified.

Lmao

Go get a job and you won't have time to feel oppressed.
You tell that guy this and then follow it with multiple posts on how the white man is dealing with oppression.
Lmao, I work with black dudes. All Asians are "Chinese, Bruce Lee motherfuckers". All people of middle eastern decent are " apu" or "dotheads". Every Hispanic person us a "Mexican".

Black people are by far the most racist race if people I've ever met. They try and bond with
Reebork made a Fight Kit for Macolm Ex.
Ah....thanks, I had no idea what the quote was referring to.

ariel, then

im aborting this thread cause it became so racist discussion. i wonder how people love to waste their times with bs

You're missing the point. I black person is 7x more likely to get killed by the police that a white person. That has nothing to do other than the how the police handles the situation. Let's take two criminals. A white criminal might get a warning to stop what they're doing this avoiding a shooting while a black criminal might not get that warning and might just get shot without even being given the chance of surrender.

Let's remember what Mark Walberd's character said in The Departed. "You wanna be a cop? Half these guys don't want to cops. They just want to put a $%&&%$'s head through a window."

This has colorful pics. Might be easier for you to understand

http://www.policefoundation.org/general-resources/use-of-force-infographic/

Also, this next pics shows why blacks are targeted by police.
Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-12.30.37-PM.jpg
Black people make up 13℅ of the population. White people make over 60%. Do the math. Blacks perpetuated violent acts on white people almost 4-1. Yet whites outnumber blacks 4-1. Majority of copsare white. Lots of blacks don't respect authority, especially when that authority figure is white. (can't be the realist on da block if you listen to the police, namsayin?).

View attachment 78673
Black people make up 13℅ of the population. White people make over 60%. Do the math. Blacks perpetuated violent acts on white people almost 4-1. Yet whites outnumber blacks 4-1. Majority of copsare white. Lots of blacks don't respect authority, especially when that authority figure is white. (can't be the realist on da block if you listen to the police, namsayin?).
Put icing on that cake by showing black on black stats.

View attachment 78673
How many of those stats are a white person using the "black guy in a hoodie" story to cover up something their white friend did?

This thread sucks.

Might as well discuss why our prisons are full of perverted male rapists...

How many of those stats are a white person using the "black guy in a hoodie" story to cover up something their white friend did?
As many as it takes to make you feel better, or distance yourself from decency.

Sad to see so many people with chips on their shoulders dragging others down with them...

Living through a single incidence of bad behavior is very different than being looked down upon for your whole life for an arbitrary reason.

There, you are now enlightened.
who are looking down at black people based on their skin color?
1 ALL white people
2 some white people
3very few white play people

As many as it takes to make you feel better, or distance yourself from decency.

Sad to see so many people with chips on their shoulders dragging others down with them...
Whatever makes you happy man. You can walk around my neighborhood and be fine. Any smart black person knows if you touch a white man the police are coming out in force. If I come in your neighborhood and get jumped the police will arrest me even though I'm the victim.

Of course it's Jon Jones. Despite this, his baby's mama is white. What does that say?

Brb You should do some research and find out who the most successful academic racial group are in the US. Hint I think you'll be surprised.

Also your post reeks of extreme ignorance and a false sense of some kind of genetic superiority based on skin pigmentation... So you're right, it should be in the war room
I'm guessing it Asians. A lot if them were forced to come to work in america and didn't speak English. 100 years later they are not looting, burning down businesses, killing cops, causing crime, draining public tax dollars... They are productive members of society, by and large. They don't blame their shortcomings on their skin color.

Back