"I used to show up on the sixth grade wearing full Malcolm X gear"

"So when a black man murders my uncle and father over a dice game, can I feel the same way?"

If he did it on the premise of black supremacy, then yes, you could.

You seem to think this was a random attack on someone, despite their skin color. They were targeted because they were black, and were individuals that, who, at the time, held public offices, and positions in law enforcement. Even if you didn't condone hangings, you condoned segregation, and the other laws that treated blacks as subhumans..

You need to think through your responses. People like you, who don't even take their own opinions seriously, are part of the problem.
You're clever. Instead of quoting my post, you just copy it. That way I won't get a notification and I can't retort. Very clever, working the system like that. You and your family must have been working the system for years...

VanillaIce_CelebrityBoxing.jpg

If I was oppressed and considered sub human by white ppl from birth for the sole reason of my skin tone I would be racist against those ppl as well.
Racist against those people but also racist against the 99% of white people who don't give a flying fuck about your skin color.

When that actually happens, sure.
I never said it happened to me.

But you're saying its OK to hate a race if they've done you or someone you know wrong?

Whatever happened to giving everyone a fair shot regardless of race? Or is that only something white people are held to? Enlighten me, brotha

Is white privlage when you set your alarm every day, work 10-12 hours, to support yourself and your family? If so, consider me privlaged

I never said it happened to me.

But you're saying its OK to hate a race if they've done you or someone you know wrong?

Whatever happened to giving everyone a fair shot regardless of race? Or is that only something white people are held to? Enlighten me, brotha
Sure, as in do whatever makes you happy "brotha"
Seems like this thread hit a big resentful nerve so carry on, lmao

I was just watching the ESPN 30 for 30 on Christian Laetner. I was surprised Ariel was on it and def surprised when he said that lol.

i dont no heaps about Malcom X but i no he inspired moden culture a little
X-Files
X Games
X Factor
gen X
whether you like those or not he is influential

Why is that racist?

Malcolm X habitually referred to white people in general as "the white devil". Negative racial generalizations are fundamentally racist. To Malcolm's credit, he did tone down the racist rhetoric in his later years.

I still agree with you that blacks have definitely forgot most of what Malcolm had said. Self determination, being a man and taking responsibility for your life, raising a family and bring a father instead of a baby daddy, realizing nothing comes easy and anything worth something takes time and sacrifice to achieve.

To your other point blacks aren't mad at whites. They're mad a police. They (we) don't like the idea of police killing unarmed black men for no reason than they're being uncooperative, getting other police officers to erase evidence proving the killing was unjustified, getting a paid vacation and then getting a raise over it.

South Park got it right. The minute you (a cop) kill an unarmed white teen without a damn good explainable, reason your career is over and you're probably getting locked up.

While I agree with your larger point, cops can kill people of any color and get away with it unfortunately. Here is a fairly recent example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/

Seriously, fuck cops. They think they can do whatever they want. It's a joke.

Back