I told everyone that mousasi put it on Lovato.... .

So this is supposed to mean what, that he actually won that fight cause Lovato has a brain injury? They found that injury before their fight and he was mistakenly allowed to fight and he still won with it.

That actually doesnt make Mousasi look good dude.

Maybe I need to rewatch it, but I remember thinking Gegard gassed really badly.
Look at it this way- watch 4th round - it was
Franklin I agree with you on a lot of mousasi stuff cuz he is my favorite fighter too. But on this I don't think i can. Even though I thought moose won..
Franklin I agree with you on a lot of mousasi stuff cuz he is my favorite fighter too. But on this I don't think i can. Even though I thought moose won..
I quickly added last paragraph of post soon after initial post. I was caught up in the moment as I, by luck, caught titled article soon after it was first posted. I've been wondering WTF all this time. June ? no word...no date ...not even the slightest of update while the last of Gegards prime years are being played out. I was caught in moment and I knew he had sustained facial injury in fight. I would never make light of such an injury.

I didnt take anything back from my post but just added .....and did it promptly.

Like no other. Mousasi s title was basically stolen from him in London. Lovato was gifted Gegards title off " defensive grappling" for a couple of rounds. Raphael was not looking too good after MMA MIDDLEWEIGHT title fight - agsin MIXED MARTIAL ARTS. I knew something was up as this happened in June and nothing...not a peep since . Odd , no date ...no nothing for contracted re match.
I want to be delicate here cause I dont like seeing any mmartist claim that they might not fight again cause of possible head / brain trauma .Gegard was outside his skin after fight for more than one reason which, I , respectfully , wont get into. I wish the " undefeated " Lovato the best but the last of Mousasi's prime years are being wasted and now partly due to an injustice to begin with....in my Gods honest opinion.

I think Lovato jr. will announce retirement officially and soon. Coker needs to make 185 title asap ( as soon as this news comes to fruition). Mousasi vs . ? .

Machida fight wasnt close ( even though 1 judge thought so) and stats back it up. I wouldnt mind a 3rd fight cause my only criticism of Gegard was not going in for finish when he countered and sent Lyoto reeling on a handful of times.

A new face would be nice. I dont want to see Lima go up cause that super fight could happen later on .... but not too much later.

I know I'm embellishing the moment as per my title and opening sentence. I apologize for that and as I already stated- I hope Lovato ok and wish him best going forward.

I Love Moose but he looked like shit in that fight.

just stop.

Look at it this way- watch 4th round - it was

I quickly added last paragraph of post soon after initial post. I was caught up in the moment as I, by luck, caught titled article soon after it was first posted. I've been wondering WTF all this time. June ? no word...no date ...not even the slightest of update while the last of Gegards prime years are being played out. I was caught in moment and I knew he had sustained facial injury in fight. I would never make light of such an injury.

I didnt take anything back from my post but just added .....and did it promptly.

If Lovato can't fight. Moose needs to take another fight. Him sitting around isn't doing him any good

If Lovato can't fight. Moose needs to take another fight. Him sitting around isn't doing him any good
Oh- hes fighting for belt , I'd like to save Lima fight ( true super fight) but in his case ( he's finding it hard to put weight on as his cuts have become easier so rather him fight Douglas thsn murder a guy like Salter as a 7 or 8 to one face ( no disrespect to salter- solid middle)

Mousasi already made feelings known on Twitter

I Love Moose but he looked like shit in that fight.

just stop.
The only way he looked like " shit " was the first 8 minutes as he fought " apologetic " worried about the takedown by the ENORMOUS Lovato . Lovato won 2 rounds via " defensive grappling ".....and to be honest, he fought that way cause Gegard defended rather well agsinst the 5th degree black belt. The second round was the bigger Lovato trying to clinch up moose agsinst cage and finally got td 3.5 minutes in but mousasi popped right up and finished the final minute and change with connecting hooks and jabs. Champ gets round( moose) and I even deducted a pt for the fence grabs ....9-9. This wasn't Polaris - it was for the MMA middleweight championship of world. Mousasi demonstrated that in 3rd and 4th round [ 10-8 4th]. The 3rd round is where we saw the smaller mousasi actually get wrist control and twist around on that ridiculous body triangle and that's where he REALLY he hurt Lovato. The bell saved Raphael but 10-9 nonetheless.

Mousasi shouldve never left London without his title . Honest opinion
..and Gegard was the one looking rather " soft " before fight. Respectfully , I dont know what fight you were watching to say that .

* mousasi even said( and let's get the BIG elephant out of the room- he made his feeling know about Raphael 's appearance and knew he was superior fighter 8 minutes in as he was aggressive too late as he gave opponent too much respect.

All that said , still had Gegard retaining at 47-46.

You're entitled to opinion

The last round won Lovato the fight. 2-2 prior and it’s on Gerard to escape after having his back taken. It’s hard to sub someone playing full defensive, which is why there was no finish. Gegard escapes and maybe he wins the fight, but I think there was a good chance he got caught if he opened up more. No judge is giving that last round to Moose. It was even until then.

A cavernous hemangioma does not result from trauma, you complete knob.

It's essentially a non-malignant brain tumor involving the blood vessels in the brain.

Oh- hes fighting for belt , I'd like to save Lima fight ( true super fight) but in his case ( he's finding it hard to put weight on as his cuts have become easier so rather him fight Douglas thsn murder a guy like Salter as a 7 or 8 to one face ( no disrespect to salter- solid middle)

Mousasi already made feelings known on Twitter

Mousasi vs lima is a ridiculous mismatch..
Might as well fight bader

Mousasi vs lima is a ridiculous mismatch..
Might as well fight bader
I dont know about that. This is where I worry about Gegard. For a guy who's fight IQ is in the clouds , sometimes he " lulls" over certain opponents. The way he destroyed Rory and made him tap to elbows inside of 7 minutes can , mentally, go against him here. He also now makes the cut to 185 easier than he did 5 years ago. Everybody s body different and Mousasi a 100% clean fighter since jumpstreet. Hes even mentioned " toying with the idea" of going down to welterweight ( for big fights $$) cause hes now actually having problems putting weight on at 34. His master plan of retiring at heavyweight ( at a young age ) went out the window awhile ago. Also , Lima legit AF and getting better. It's a different fight and it's not like the rory fight was a couple of months ago so mma math goes out the window.

I hope you're right cause I get this feeling that this is the fight Coker / BMMA will look to get behind. I love the Bader fight too and mousasi no stranger to 205 or even open weight ( unlike Conor, gegard is the real deal. He will fight anyone at any weight .....and proven). I do worry about the size and evolution of the Bader we see today. Mousasi still the better fighter but Bader good enough combined with the weight difference - might be a tall order AT THIS STAGE.

Fight night with Mousasi/Lima, The size difference wont actually be that significant ( Gegard will be bigger but not what you think - Lovato was bigger than gegard than gegard will be against Lima and they're supposed to be in same class). I see Bader with a good 20 pounds on Mousasi today if fight took place ( maybe ...maybe a little bit under).
A fight I would still love to see.

I dont know about that. This is where I worry about Gegard. For a guy who's fight IQ is in the clouds , sometimes he " lulls" over certain opponents. The way he destroyed Rory and made him tap to elbows inside of 7 minutes can , mentally, go against him here. He also now makes the cut to 185 easier than he did 5 years ago. Everybody s body different and Mousasi a 100% clean fighter since jumpstreet. Hes even mentioned " toying with the idea" of going down to welterweight ( for big fights $$) cause hes now actually having problems putting weight on at 34. His master plan of retiring at heavyweight ( at a young age ) went out the window awhile ago. Also , Lima legit AF and getting better. It's a different fight and it's not like the rory fight was a couple of months ago so mma math goes out the window.

I hope you're right cause I get this feeling that this is the fight Coker / BMMA will look to get behind. I love the Bader fight too and mousasi no stranger to 205 or even open weight ( unlike Conor, gegard is the real deal. He will fight anyone at any weight .....and proven). I do worry about the size and evolution of the Bader we see today. Mousasi still the better fighter but Bader good enough combined with the weight difference - might be a tall order AT THIS STAGE.

Fight night with Mousasi/Lima, The size difference wont actually be that significant ( Gegard will be bigger but not what you think - Lovato was bigger than gegard than gegard will be against Lima and they're supposed to be in same class). I see Bader with a good 20 pounds on Mousasi today if fight took place ( maybe ...maybe a little bit under).

Bader has definitely improved but i truly think the only way he can beat gegard is bt boring decision if gegard doesn't show up

Bader has definitely improved but i truly think the only way he can beat gegard is bt boring decision if gegard doesn't show up
100%- Bader's new found sucess with left hand wont find any ( sucess) against the boxing savvy, titanium chinned moose. However shlemenko caught gegard with that 12 to 6 overhand which broke his eye sight. The only facial injury of career . Like you said, as long as " Gegard Mousasi " shows........
If Bader does get him down, he can just try to muscle up cause Ryan not choking him out .I m, still, worried how much weight he would have on him( again , at this stage ....mousasi still in his remaining prime years but having issues putting that weight on).
* Bader has also mentioned everyone under the sun EXCEPT Gegard....including avengement on Lyoto. I lean with u.

Gegard has trained with Lima. Gegard said he was much stronger then Lima.
When he knew he would fight Rory, his experience with Lima gave him confidence he could easily beat Rory.

Gegard has trained with Lima. Gegard said he was much stronger then Lima.
When he knew he would fight Rory, his experience with Lima gave him confidence he could easily beat Rory.
Just like other dogger- hope you're right. That was then- this is now. Lima called out Gegard first so.........

The whole fight was a man clearly who likes his orange juice
Maybe even blackcurrant
Holding on for dear life
Literally.

And it’s funny because that’s how Moose lost in Strikeforce against another guy that likes his orange juice
King mo, hold this fucker down and pray for 25 minutes and become a world champion’

Back