I thought Khabib was about legacy?

Remember that hilarity that Conor haters bought hook line and sinker?
Now Mr I fight for Legacy wants 100m lol.

If he truly cared about legacy he'd get back in there and show the world he can do it against a motivated and hungry Conor 2.0 but he's happy to be known as the guy who took 4 rds to get past an injured Conor after 2 years of partying.

Hopefully Tony beats Khabib, Tony is the real deal and he'll want to fight the best possible version of Conor.

Fighting against Conor is the opposite of Legacy because he doesn't belong in the cage with Khabib. The UFC Brass will force this non-legacy fight, just the same way they did it the first time. You and I know that it happens this way because of $$$$$.

All Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is doing is saying his son will not be exploited so that everyone else can get rich. He's matching the absurd proposal of fighting a loser with the absurd proposal of getting paid $100,000,000.

They are wasting Khabib's career by putting Conor in there with him.

Conor just fought gatekeeper on a 2 fight losing streak who was tailor made for him.

And people say Kahbib is avoiding legacy fights? LOL

Came in here to roast you, but I see it's been taken care of by about 20 others.

No need to pile on.

Lol
It's seems that TS and a couple of his comerade doesn't get much success with his shitty thread

Khabib knows he doesnt stand a chance hence why he is acting like retiring after Tony was always the plan.

He did nothing but lose a round vs possibly still drunk mega hangover Party Conor who was also badly injured.
Against motivated Conor he gets KTFO in the first round 100 out of 100 fights

Motivated Conor lol. Personally I like ‘proper training camp Conor’. Or ‘focused conor’

if he was badly injured he wouldn’t have been cleared to fight. Most professional fighters will have some sort of injury going in to a fight. You don’t get wrapped up in cotton wool for a training camp

Conor beat a hand picked opponent, who is at the twighlight of his career. Your excuses wreak of desperation. I’m embarrassed for ya pal

If he truly cared about legacy he'd get back in there and show the world he can do it against a motivated and hungry Conor 2.0 but he's happy to be known as the guy who took 4 rds to get past an injured Conor after 2 years of partying.

Hopefully Tony beats Khabib, Tony is the real deal and he'll want to fight the best possible version of Conor.

STFU pab

Let me catch you up, he already BEAT conor and nows hes fighting the most dangerous possible opponent at 155.

He's good.

More like delusional Conor supporters, and the money-motivated UFC, are desperately spinning a narrative that beating Conor a 2nd time has some great bearing on Khabib's legacy.

Khabib already *smashed* Conor and remains the undefeated LW champ. The benefit to 'legacy' with a rematch is almost entirely on Conor's side as he tries to avenge the decisive loss.

Fighting McGregor again doesn't do much for his legacy either. He's just trying to set the bar high, he knows Dana won't pay for that.

Ha ha ,now we have this best possible version shit.

You nuthuggers remind every day how great Khabib is.
And I can all tell you that; it was not even the best version of Khabib who beat the shit out of Conor.

Khabib and his camp have said they'd be happy for the rematch, providing McGregor earns his spot by beating the next in line at 55.

The reason they're requesting a ridiculous amount is more about making a statement to the UFC and McGregor. Khabib is in a position of power here.

If Conor defeated Justin at 55, I think Khabib would be open to a fight.

What does beating McGregor again do for his legacy exactly? He beat him handily in the first, dropped him, mauled and finished him. The rematch will just provide a hefty paycheck, so why not get cheeky with it providing he doesn't necessarily feel the need to prove anything he's not already showcased in the first.

You are clamoring about legacy while supping at the nuts of a fighter whose lifetime title defenses total

They’re just playing a good old fashioned game of “fuck you Conor” in the media. The numbers don’t work and Abdulmanap knows that. The UFC is guaranteed 33 million per pay per view from espn. They also get a cut of any buys above 500k. Nobody knows the percentage but it would be hard to gross enough to pay Khabib, the B side from a marketing standpoint, 100mil.

Khabib knows he doesnt stand a chance hence why he is acting like retiring after Tony was always the plan.

He did nothing but lose a round vs possibly still drunk mega hangover Party Conor who was also badly injured.
Against motivated Conor he gets KTFO in the first round 100 out of 100 fights
Man you crammed a lot of excuses in that one post. And it’s hard to convince anybody that Khabib “knows he didn’t stand a chance” if they saw the first fight.

No legacy in beating a guy he dismantled and that lasted until the 4th because of non stop cheating
He literally beat the shit out of McGregor from bell to bell.

What possible legacy is he cementing by smashing him twice?

Connor even said "Please dont smash me, its only business"

Of course he's lying. Why trust a guy who hangs out with people who are ISIS sympathizers?

But if he beats Conor again in a similar fashion everyone would instantly stop talking about Conor 2.0 and instead start talking about how shit it was that Khabib rematched someone he already beat without that guy showing any signs of improvement on the ground since the last fight.

In hinsight Khabib's legacy would be lessened. When people list the opponents he had twice some would go "Oh, he never faced a good wrestler instead he fought no-ground-game Conor twice"

Back