I thought Khabib was about legacy?

Remember that hilarity that Conor haters bought hook line and sinker?
Now Mr I fight for Legacy wants 100m lol.

If he truly cared about legacy he'd get back in there and show the world he can do it against a motivated and hungry Conor 2.0 but he's happy to be known as the guy who took 4 rds to get past an injured Conor after 2 years of partying.

Hopefully Tony beats Khabib, Tony is the real deal and he'll want to fight the best possible version of Conor.

He does care about legacy, he just doesn't want to take a time waster against someone he already beat the brakes off of less than 2 years ago.

As a fan, I have no desire to see that fight. What I do want to see is Conor vs Masvidal, though. Now that's an interesting fight that could go either way and isn't a one sided wash like khabib beating Conor again would be.

This thread proves the conor haters are mostly morons

Honestly, some people just don’t understand the term ‘legacy’ when it comes to fight sports.

It isn’t just chasing the big money fights again and again, particularly when you’ve already comprehensively beaten that challenger. It’s about fighting the best in your division, which is exactly what he’s doing .

Khabib fighting Tony is the definition of attempting to increase his legacy.

Back