I thought cerrone was going to wear the patch for the oliveira fight, what happened?

he did. It was sewn inside of his shorts. I guess he said fuck that, Im not going to throw away $20k

He needed to make the payment on his RV and wasn't sure he could get a bonus at WW.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, perhaps?

Good for him. He's made his point, and been true to himself. But, to throw away good money for no reason would just be really stupid.

All talk as usual from Donald, I do like a lot of things about Donald, but he has a habit of not backing up his big talk.

All talk as usual from Donald, I do like a lot of things about Donald, but he has a habit of not backing up his big talk.

Oh, yeah, he's a total pussy. Never backs anything up. *fart noise*

He was waiting to see if he lost again before banning himself IRL

Sewn on the inside. That way, he gets to wear his patch, and presumably, avoid any kind of fine or suspension.

How is he not?
He talks a big game about not being the type of guy to take shit off anyone, yet he let's some meathead sucker punch him over a parking space and does nothing, yet we're meant to believe he's the type of guy who if anyone starts to trash talk him and he sees them he'll throw down outside the octagon.

I like him, but he needs to be himself instead playing a part.

He talks a big game about not being the type of guy to take shit off anyone, yet he let's some meathead sucker punch him over a parking space and does nothing, yet we're meant to believe he's the type of guy who if anyone starts to trash talk him and he sees them he'll throw down outside the octagon.

I like him, but he needs to be himself instead playing a part.

Your an idiot.

Cerrone had just gone through a trial for 3rd degree boat rage or something like that. He was aquitted, but do you really think he would get off again?

Back