I thought cerrone was going to wear the patch for the oliveira fight, what happened?

so you think he is this "persona" that he puts forth? Many do not. They say it's an act to sell fights. People I speak to in person actually say that "it's an act" to justify being a fan of him. As in, if he were actually the person he puts forth to the world during fight promotion they wouldn't be a fan.

He talks a big game about not being the type of guy to take shit off anyone, yet he let's some meathead sucker punch him over a parking space and does nothing, yet we're meant to believe he's the type of guy who if anyone starts to trash talk him and he sees them he'll throw down outside the octagon.

I like him, but he needs to be himself instead playing a part.
He didn't hit the guy in the parking lot because he had a fight coming up and didn't want to get into trouble, like when he head-kicked a guy for trying to hit his boat and coming over to fight him.

I like to wear patches and I like to fucking roll.

Your an idiot.

Cerrone had just gone through a trial for 3rd degree boat rage or something like that. He was aquitted, but do you really think he would get off again?
It's not against the law to defend yourself after you have been assaulted.

And again if your gonna play it safe in that situation due to the risks involved I'd say that's smart.

Just don't go around saying your gonna throw a punch at a MMA fighter outside the Octagon if he trash talks you leading up to a fight and then let some dick head in a car park sucker punch you.

He's fake.

It's not against the law to defend yourself after you have been assaulted.

And again if your gonna play it safe in that situation due to the risks involved I'd say that's smart.

Just don't go around saying your gonna throw a punch at a MMA fighter outside the Octagon if he trash talks you leading up to a fight and then let some dick head in a car park sucker punch you.

He's fake.

Trusting our justice system is a fucking gamble.

You sound like you have an agenda.

Cowboy do something to you personally?

so you think he is this "persona" that he puts forth? Many do not. They say it's an act to sell fights. People I speak to in person actually say that "it's an act" to justify being a fan of him. As in, if he were actually the person he puts forth to the world during fight promotion they wouldn't be a fan.
I don't know about you but I don't act the same way in every situation, sometimes I'm happy and full of energy, sometimes I'm in a cunt of a mood and can be a pain in the arse to be around, and there is a load of other moods in between.

Conor is who he is, when he in a situation where he's in the same room as people he's fought or is going to fight he goes into a certain mode, he also likes to entertain the media so press conferences are usually full of him stealing all the attention, it's not fake it's just his personality, then there is a ton of one on one interviews where he's not discussing an opponent and he's a very nice down to earth guy who is quite a deep thinker when it comes to mma.

Trusting our justice system is a fucking gamble.

You sound like you have an agenda.

Cowboy do something to you personally?
Aye, he flew over to Scotland and pumped my mum, I'm raging.

I like a lot of things about him, I just think he's playing a part.

I don't know about you but I don't act the same way in every situation, sometimes I'm happy and full of energy, sometimes I'm in a cunt of a mood and can be a pain in the arse to be around, and there is a load of other moods in between.

Conor is who he is, when he in a situation where he's in the same room as people he's fought or is going to fight he goes into a certain mode, he also likes to entertain the media so press conferences are usually full of him stealing all the attention, it's not fake it's just his personality, then there is a ton of one on one interviews where he's not discussing an opponent and he's a very nice down to earth guy who is quite a deep thinker when it comes to mma.

for me the two things are so drastically different he's either playing at one of the times, likely during press conferences, or he's a sociopath.

Aye, he flew over to Scotland and pumped my mum, I'm raging.

I like a lot of things about him, I just think he's playing a part.
Lol - good enough!

He talks a big game about not being the type of guy to take shit off anyone, yet he let's some meathead sucker punch him over a parking space and does nothing, yet we're meant to believe he's the type of guy who if anyone starts to trash talk him and he sees them he'll throw down outside the octagon.

I like him, but he needs to be himself instead playing a part.
Or maybe he didn't want to end up in court again for "keeping it real?" You know since he just got out of trouble for fucking that dude up with a headkick on the docks.

I think he had it on inside of trunks.
Thats what I was thinking. If you watch at the end when Joe Silva goes and congratulates Cerrone, he looks down and then looks at Joe and smiles. Then the smile kinda fades, I don't think Joe liked it. I think he was showing him the patch.

Thats what I was thinking. If you watch at the end when Joe Silva goes and congratulates Cerrone, he looks down and then looks at Joe and smiles. Then the smile kinda fades, I don't think Joe liked it. I think he was showing him the patch.
just rewatched that.....it looks like cerrone is showing him his dick lol....

for me the two things are so drastically different he's either playing at one of the times, likely during press conferences, or he's a sociopath.
Haha, sociopath might become tad harsh, but I'd bet Conor is bipolar or something similar.

Back